16

TW⚠️: Death

Until we meet again
~ Unknown

The Butterfly pin on HawkMoth's chest slowly turned black. A bit of it had disintegrated. And when the black substance was gone the pin was chipped at the top corner and had a thick, jagged crack similar to a lightning bolt across the middle of it. The Miraculous are indestructible but they aren't invincible.

The whole room was so silent you could hear a pin drop. Until:

"ARGH!" MissFortune clutched her stomach and doubled over, falling onto the floor and curling up into a ball.

"That time of the month?" King Monkey quipped.

"AH! WHATS HAPPENING?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" MissFortune cried out.

"Shouldn't we like...do something?" Queen Bee suggested helpfully.

"Whats happening to her?" Bassett Hound asked.

"I think I get it." Queen Bee said, "The butterfly miraculous, it's broken,"

Ladybug's face paled, another miraculous was broken? "How bad is it?"

"Damaged beyond repair," HawkMoth growled stomping towards Ladybug.

"It's so damaged that it's hurting MissFortune," Pegasus said continuing Queen Bee's point.

HawkMoth fell on the floor and cried in agony.

"And by the looks of it, it's hurting HawkMoth too," Queen Bee said.

"So then what's Mayura's problem?" Rena Rouge asked pointing to the woman who was lying flat on the floor.

Pink Porcelet got down to check her pulse, "Guys! She's not breathing!"

"What?!" Chat Noir yelled rushing over to her, "Viperion use your second chance!"

"I can't! It's too late," Luka had detransformed already.

"What about Bunnyx?" Chat Noir asked.

"I already used my Burrow," Bunnyx said.

"But you can use it again? Just feed your Kwami and retransform!" Queen Bee yelled.

"Okay-"

"I'm sorry I can't let you do that," Master Fu said, "The Miraculous are not to be used for the wrong reasons, this means that they can't be used to bring her back. She knew full well what the risks were of using a broken Miraculous. And she took that chance anyways. She was ready to die for what she believed in,"

"I know CPR!" King Monkey yelled as he detransformed into Kim.

"Come on Nat," Chat Noir whispered, "You can pull through this,"

"How long has she been lying down like that?" Pegasus asked.

"A couple minutes? I don't know!" Rena Rouge panicked.

Kim continued doing chest compressions but it wasn't working. "It's not working!" Kim cried.

"TRY HARDER!" Chat Noir yelled choking on a sob.

Ladybug ran to him and pulled him into a hug from behind.

Duusu flew out of Nathalie's miraculous sobbing loudly.

"Since when can Kwamis just fly out of their miraculous without the transformation being called off?" Queen Bee asked.

Master Fu spoke:

"Since their holder is dead,"

🐞🐞🐞

Ladybug looked down at her LuckyCharm. It was a phone. She turned it on. The screen lit up and displayed a single phone number: 17 A/N this is the police number in France