Chapter 3: The Strip Club

(29th April, Fifi's Bday)
Content Warning: mentions of Strip Clubs and just overall some bad language at times

After a hefty week of filming, it was finally over and it was fi's birthday! Dinner was at Redbird&Perch at 6pm and by the witching hour (3amish) we would be drunker than can be at the best Strip Club ever, Lucy's Cabaret...

it's a Thursday, i'm not expecting so many people around today but who knows? I walk out my apartment, get to my car, blast Ariana's 34+35 before i get to fifi's. I get there by around half-past noon, so does Kyra and Esha. no ones dolled up yet, but that's what we're here to do! the three of us walk into fi's place, and scream at the top of our lungs, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA SWEET ASS SLUT!" Immediately she jumps in to our arms and thanks us whilst tearing up, making us all laugh. Changing the topic, she goes, "WELL, TIME TO DOLL UP AND GET SEXY!!!" walking into her room, Esha gives fifi a gift bag, out of it, she pulled out two new Gucci perfumes, a Swarovski diamond pendant and one more item which seemed to be, anal beads? buttt, don't get hooked up on that. Kyra pulled out a Couples massage coupon, A LOT OF CHEETOS, a fancy vodka and a Dior makeup palette. finally i gave my gift bag, which contained a bracelet, engraved with an inside joke of ours, a little box full of new Swarovski crystal piercings, a Chanel body cream and lotion, and finally a Laura Mercier Lipstick set. fi was getting emotional again, "EWWWEEE", we all shouted out and laughed till our organs hurt and were being suffocated.

Getting glammed up, fi wore an extravagant short gold dress, with tall stiletto black heels, a bunch of jewellery, a red lip, a dark glittery sexy eye, tied up hair with strands hanging out and a denim jacket on top. Kyra wore a pink and silver tight dress, with a furry white coat, leaving her ombréd hair out, wearing an orangey-red lip, and bold eyeliner as well with minimal jewellery. her lip colour bright out her ombré hair, it was a beautiful fake brown at the roots going down to a sort of gingery blonde, *chefs kiss*, i gestured at them. Esha wore a stunning sky blue dress which was tight around her body and came up just over her knee, wearing knee high navy blue heels, a dark blue smoky eye with a nude eye, contour for days, highlight of the gods, and the look complimented her brown skin like no other! her skin colour was fiery and the blue was calm and icy, it, was. beauty. she threw an oversized black jumper, since we had to go dinner first. As for myself i wore a simple subtle sparkly jade slip dress! (a picture of the dress is at the end, scroll down to see) i paired it with long black heels, a leather jacket, dark jade/black jewellery, MANY RINGS, smoky black eyes with a bit of green, a nude dusky rose lip, contour, highlight of the gods once more and sprayed a spicy but sexy perfume on myself!

"Heyyy, we're on our way NOW?!!! AIDAN! i said we're setting off now", Esha and Kyra screamed through the phone, the car ride made us feel high, the excitement, the adrenaline overwhelmed us. We sat down to the seats in the restaurant, Joshua and fi snogging and devouring each other's faces off whilst people got terrified. Aidan arrived with Joshua, Josh wearing his typical 'cool fuckboy outfit', Aidan with his impeccable taste wore a outfit that outdid us all, "he's definitely getting guys tonight", Esha singsonginly said. Dinner was not much EXCEPT when relationships came up, obviously Fifi and josh were happy and cringey, Esha was on a look out for a guy or a girl or anyone tonight, she was probably the bravest one out of all of us! she came out to her parents as pansexual a few years back, they were strict and didn't like it, but she ended up with great things, she spoke up at events, leads pride whenever she can and runs a safe place/home for those whom are in the same position she was a few years back! Kyra was looking for a horse-looking guy tonight, our taste is the definition of polar opposites! Aidan was honestly looking for a booty call from a young tom cruise. me? well, i'm not exactly set on looking for someone, but if it happens, it happens! "what about YOU Y/N?", they all peer in, exposing the soul from my eyes. "Umm not so much. not relying on shit tonight, so no, NOTHING!" i replied hesitantly with a added spice of ✨anxiety✨🤌✨! 
"LIAR!" fi, shouted making me jump! "she talked to Tom Hiddleston!" Everybody's eyes widened and jaws dropped to the ground. "it was nothing, he just merely said hi, and was poli-", i tried to reply calmly before fi, once again blurted out that we had exchanged phone numbers! "it's nothing though, even if we are to talk, and even though my attraction to older men kicks in, he's nothing more than a friend or just a guy i'm familiar with!" i sternly said, trying to believe and convince myself and them all! obviously they didn't but it.

Around 9pm we arrived at Lucy's Cabaret, best place, the lights and the music, the intoxication was addicting to say the least. Also how talented the strippers are! the damnn talent they hold, and their BEAUTY! OH ME OH MY! they were absolutely gorgeous and so underappreciated and misconcepted!  we sat at a round-ish table in the corner, making sure fi was sat in the middle.

Before hand the rest of us had prepared for a surprise cake for her, so we sat down and shortly after a butch of waiters/waitresses came out with balloons, a massive cake, and singing cheerfully whilst everyone downed some champagne!

Fi and Josh got up and danced, eventually leaving them to do what they do. Aidan, Esha, Kyra and I,were exhausted but they were still horny as per usual, but like, who isn't? A handsome guy with float ashy blonde hair approached Aidan, within a glimpse, they were off looking deep into each other's eyes, taking each other home and us three cheered loudly so they could both hear, making them blush. Esha approached a cute them on the dance floor, honestly they were a match made in heaven, you could tell! Esha introduced us to them, their name was Nyx and they had the most gorgeous platinum blonde hair with thick eyeliner, and piercing eyes of the gods! they went one and talked, eventually leading to them leaving together. Soon it was just me and Kyra. She dragged me onto the dance floor, it was probably midnight by then but who tf knows? it was exasperating so i stood out and sat next to the bar on a stool, asked for a gin and tonic, finished that in one gulp when Kyra came over with a lad, who was ok looking, but he seemed nice, little sus, but nice for the most part. and we'll they went off.

Just me alone at the bar, i was thinking of leaving before i saw Tom on the other side of the bar. i walked up to him and said hi, he said hi back, he was also a teensy bit drunk, and he was staring deep into my soul making me anxious. The place was too loud, we walked out and talked a bit more, got to know a lot meme about each other and our lives!
"Got any new projects coming up?" he asked with his beautiful husky voice!
"Umm, actually yeah, it's not much yet, but i have been opted for a Project called 'FATHOM'."
He stopped in his path replying, "I've also been opted for it! what a coincidence!"
We talked some more and walked around a few blocks before arriving back at the bar, we said our goodbyes and he complimented my look, whispering in my ear "really went for the loki look, huh" giggling as he went into his cab and waved goodbye once more. my stomach felt weak with butterflies, my legs trembling and face igniting in red, figuratively.

I arrived home, fell asleep, woke up and texted the group the next day what had happened, then also telling us what happened with them. Esha and Nyx decided to start going on dates with each other, which made my heart melt with pure love and awe! I checked my emails, and i got the part in 'FATHOM', and the rest of the actors were also listed, it included Tom! i text him saying congrats, and he replied with congrats and he was just so polite but i couldn't get what he had said to me out of my head! Anyways the email read, "Table Read in Studio 576 for 'FATHOM', 7th May."

This is going to be Interesting and Fun...

{A/N: Thank you so much for reading, i wrote this during online class and i haven't slept in a few days because ✨insomnia✨. i really appreciate you reading this and please Vote and comment. Oh, and btw this is the dress for reference: }

 Oh, and btw this is the dress for reference: }