Chapter 1: The Event, First Glance

I open my eyes and let out a calming yawn, rubbing my eyes, looking outside and seeing the beautiful sky of L.A, reminding me of the successes i've accomplished and happiness how grateful i am for it all before looking at my phone which readthe time '09:40'. i lie back down, before my alarm rings 'SATURDAY EVENT'! i get out of bed and head to the bathroom to shower and get ready for an event i had been invited to. The event was a place were many actors and directors were invited, it happened every year and it was honestly such a great thing since so many people would meet and new projects were constantly being made because of this. i was invited this year and the invitation clearly stated that it started at 1pm, i was hoping for a new project or two to scout out this afternoon, but i can never be sure, fingers crossed!

i wanted to look approachable, interesting, intense but i didn't want to be too glammed up, and i also didn't want to be too intense. for makeup i put some concealer under my eyes and a few other parts of my face, i applied a bronzer that had a slight contour to it, the most natural but mesmerising highlight and a semi-transparent lip gloss which was similar to a natural dusky rose colour which had little shimmers that subtly showed up. i gently and naturally filled in my eyebrows, and applied eyebrow gel to make it look as natural as possible. for eyeshadow, i wanted to be bold but not, so i put a dark brown in my creases and applied a lighter creamy gold colour on the centre of my eyelid, i did a slight wing with the eyeliner and topped it off with some fake eyelashes that accentuated my natural ones! for my hair, i decided to part it in the middle and slightly curl the ends of it, giving it a luscious and airy vibe. i debated on whether to wear a fully rose gold dress or black dress, you'd spent a lot of time on the dilemma and decided "why not both?!" saying to yourself "SEE ya could've figured that out before and saved yourself a hell of a lot time" whilst letting out a slight giggle. (image of dress in the header of the chapter, imagine it with tighter arms rather than the flowy sleeves.) I put on the dress and paired it with a dark, long sleeved denim jacket and put on hoop earrings, a few minimalistic necklaces, a vintage cuff and a few rings, pairing it with a black/rose gold purse which hung of my shoulder. i put on a Marc Jacob perfume which complimented my look before heading out my room toward the kitchen to grab a quick coffee and breakfast bar before walking out my apartment and setting off to the event.

i park up to the venue, and check my purse to see if i have everything, "phone, yes. mints/gum, yes. perfume/fix up makeup, yes. keys, yes. AND invitation, YES, thank the damn universe!". I get out and i walk into this 1 floor venue which was located outside from so many buildings yet it was t in the suburbs, it was spacious to say the least. i walked inside this place and audibly gasped as i saw how beautiful this place was, it had vine leaves and off-white fairy lights all over the ceilings and walls which were covered in renaissance art, it was ethereal. to add to that the amount of famous people there were too just added to the extravaganza! walking through the large living room you approached the kitchen where a lot of people were stood talking and laughing, right opposite some massive glass doors that lead to the garden outside, just on the right of the kitchen, hidden away from the large glass windows was a dimly lit bar, with dark oak for furniture and once again the mesmerising vine leaves and off-white lights decorated the bar which seemed homely, comfortable and secluded, which was satisfying.

i walked around and approached some co-workers and talked to them, i also tossed to a few directors who had wanted to get into touch for a possible project which was so great and filled me up with so much hope. after about 2 hours and 20 minutes of that i sat at the bar and ordered a simple beer, because let me tell you, that was EXHAUSTING, many people had left by then whilst others either talked business, gossiped or flirted around. sitting at the most unseen corner of the bar, drinking a beer, lost in my thoughts a deep, warm voice settles down next to me saying "tough, eh, exhausting but completely rewarding" he said with a slight and deep giggle. i looked up and my heart sank, i stammered, "y-y-yeah, sure is, totally!" yuh were so surprised that THE TOM HIDDLESTON had made conversation with you, god blimey, he was H O T, famous and known to be such a great personality and caring person! he introduced himself and I did too saying, "I'm Y/N", we both talked for 20 minutes, getting to know each other and laughing and just having a light hearted conversation, which is what i needed after hours of intensity! it was still severely intense though, looking into his dark eyes and being so damn close to him! he got up and sorrowingly said, "well i have to go now. it was great meeting you and i would love to talk more soon. take my number?" he asked subtly with the cutest puppy dog eyes ever, and i obvious replied with YES! i exchanged numbers and he chuckled writing my name in his contacts as "Sweet lady Y/N", i blushed and tried to keep it discreet but i'm pretty sure he saw me blush because a slight smirky grin played on his face before he said his goodbyes and left the event.

Shortly after i decided to leave, i got into my car and blasted some music, feeling euphoric as ever, i was starving and i could eat for 30 people, i. was. starving. pulling up to the nearest chipotle i ordered a hefty meal, took it home, got ready into some comfy joggers (/sweats) and a loose shirt, taking my bra off and sighing with pleasure and satisfaction, because bra's are terrible! i sat down on the couch and scoffed down the food, like i've never eaten before whilst watching New Girl. about an hour or two had passed before i dozed off on the couch peacefully remembering Tom Hiddleston...

{A/N: i wrote this at 3am last night lmao, what's the your opinions on it so far?} :) <3