Chapter 7: 'Moments'

(This is like a, umm, filler chapter. it'll take place during a certain time and all)

The next few weeks were just filming the rest of the movie, and adding final touches! Me and Tom got quite close, but nothing ever really happened. Since that kiss, we got closer, told each other more about our lives. And i'm pretty sure the one reason why we never confirmed any sort of relationship is because of the age difference, i know i don't mind and i don't think he minded either, then there's the judgment of everyone around us!

Besides there's no need to dwell or dig myself a dig in anxiety, it was my birthday soon, on the 7th of August. I was travelling in new york that week too, which mean i could see fi and all, AND Aidan was visiting too, which was just PERFECT! But, i had to be back in L.A by the 9th, which is sad but that's what facetimes for!?

The Premiere for 'FATHOM', was somewhere in September and we had a lot of cast interviews with magazines, and all that biz. i'm just terrified with the whole Tom thing, yk?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(August 1st, An Interview in NYC, with Tom and Y/N, about 'FATHOM')

Interviewer: "So, Filming 'FATHOM', was fun and different, a new experience. Umm, you both played some very intimate characters, did this help you both get closer and more comfortable in your relationship as friends?

i froze, trying to think of what to say, almost stuttering Tom speaks...

Tom: Yes, our relationship as friends has changed and is now a lot more comfortable and we're very close friends, isn't that right Y/N?

he looked at me with those bold audacious eyes and let out a slight smirk, ...ah...

Y/N: Yeah, yeah, exactly that! It's been such a great time and fun project to work on!

the interviewer continued in asking questions and it was a lot of fun, we got to read out fan tweets at one point too, a few of them read out and the gist of them were; 'i ship Y/N and Tom', which sort of made thinks awkward but heated up at the same time when we were reading them. Lucky enough with that over, i was going to NYC tonight and i could avoid this whole Tom situation for a week at the least.

I was about to leave the building where we had the interviews to go straight to the airport, when Tom grasped my hand and said, "Hey, i know you need to leave now but happy early birthday AND can we please talk?" i nodded softly and he replied, "How about i drive you there? and we can talk too."

I agreed of course, and sitting in the car a weird and awkward silence filled the air. I decided to break it by saying, "So what exactly was it that you wanted to talk about?"

"Us, i mean there's definitely something more here, and we both want it, right?" he said seriously.

i gulped inaudibly and replied, "yeah, i would actually really like that. Are we talking about a relationship between us?"

he chuckled and confirmed it, "So babe, see you when you come back? Call me everyday, OK." he said it a playful way and then turning ironically steroid toward the end.

i laughed and blushed, we said our sweet goodbyes. i got out of his car taking out my suitcase and walking into the airport when he grasped my waist and kissed me softly, then passionately, making me melt into his muscly homey arms. we let go of the kiss and chuckled softly, he made me feel like everything was good and ok, he was 'hope'! i wanted to stay in that moment for just a few minutes longer but i had to go.

—————————————————————————

(TIME SKIP, In NYC, Y/N with her friends, 1 day before her bday, the 6th (once again ignore the dates they help me lol))