Chapter 11: Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties

AYYYYY!!! Everyone screamed to wake up the lovebirds, we didn't give them w chance to be together and started getting them ready for their parties. Josh wore some casual clothes and a new perfume and all. Fi wore a short flowy dress that came just over her knees and it was dark blue with mini daisy patterns. It was a very summer dress. She paired it with some brown/black shirt heels and gold jewellery, her hair was open and wavy and flowy.

We ate breakfast, well lunch, it was 2:30 in the afternoon. We woke up late and the parties were around 7, we were going to have dinner first then party and then I was going back to LA once again.

We set off then and Josh and his bachelors did what they did and went to a basketball game to watch, Nyx and Aidan went with them and were both dying of boredom regarding the fact that they had texted us over a million times. Esha, Fi and I went shopping and spend more money than we had doen in ages.

We walked into a Lingerie Store and Esha and I had a cheeky smirk on our lips, making Fi pick out a sexy pair of lingerie to surprise Josh with. She eventually got a dark velvety red Lingerie set. Esha decided to surprise Nyx and got a quite scandalous Hot Pink Bunny type of set, like damnn! We then started walking toward the till to pay when they'd topped me and took me back into the Lingerie Aisle, raising their eyebrows forcing me to buy a Lingerie set too. Fi then let out a dramatic gasp whispering to Esha, making her gasp out frantically too. I went to go see the fuss and they held out a green and gold Lingerie Set looking at me cheekily saying, "Tom'll like this huh?! Be his sweet madameé Lokii!!" They raised their eyebrows and wriggled them at me and i must admit i wanted to, it's as tempting and you never know what Tom's into right? I got it, both because of pure temptation and pure peer pressure. Anyways that took out day out and then we went to a restaurant where Aidan and Nyx met us since they didn't want to hand out with Josh and his 'boys' anymore, i wouldn't blame them, they're all just hunks of shite anyway.

We all ordered some food, a LOT of sushi and talked for a long time. Josh was at the bar with his friends and cousins and brothers where they just played douchey games like beer pong and whatnot, and their dinner and partied. We then took Fi to the club where she danced and got drunk, we did too but she was the one who was primarily drunker than us all. Aidan and Nyx left halfway through to go meet Josh again. It was around 10pm and I had to be going soon. That's when Fi started getting the wedding jitters and me and Esha had to call her down and reassure her that it'll all be fine. We sat down at the quietest corner of the bar and just relaxed for a while until a guy who's presence seemed to dull the light around us, hovered upon us making us sit up and freeze for a moment. It was my Ex, Jordan, yes a J name, yes a fucking douche, ew.

He wasn't the worst, but we broke up a few years ago after he cheated on me, we were in school at the time and he was a jock and all. VERY typical and stereotypical too. I greeted him  and we talked for a bit, there was nothing much and we were mutual.

After dropping Fi and Esha back to their places i took a cab to the airport and i heard another *click*
What was happening? Seriously it made my anxiety worse then ever.

I sat on the plane, put on some headphones, closed my eyes and listened to some ambience music to calm me down, I shut my eyes and the plane took off...

{A/N: Ik it's a short chapter, i have a huge test today lmao, also i'm thinking of ending this story pretty soon so do you have any suggestions on how you want it to end?
i'll update this as much as possible so it's completed and i also am going to start writing a Prison Reid X Reader story, i promise it'll be way better than this one lmao.
i lost interest in writing this as soon as i started writing it and have weird times when i can write, but that's just my adhd lmao.
Have a great Day/Night and ty sm for reading
:) <3 }