Chapter 9: Almost September

(Another filler chapter kinda one)

I opened my eyes just a little seeing a dewy gold sun ray peek through the curtain, and heard the soft little whispers of a hummingbird and felt warm soft arms around my body. I turned around to see a soft delicate smile on Toms' face, if upped his cheeks whilst he still held me in his arms and i kissed him deeply and passionately, feeling the warm sun ray on my bare back and his skin on mine, protecting and loving me as if it were forever.

September was coming soon, the premiere of 'FATHOM' along with it, Fi and Josh having their wedding too, they didn't want to wait long at all! Everything was just too perfect in the moment, i'm in Toms' arms and life is just too good, that's not the way do the world, the universe always balances out these situations and now everything is just too perfect, something has to go wrong, maybe i'm paranoid but my gut is telling me otherwise, then again anxiety, all of this overwhelming me when i should notice that i'm in my dream mans' arms and life is great.

We eventually woke up and showered and had a perfect breakfast, coffee and all, pancakes drizzled with honey and edible flowers bursting with the beauty that is mother nature. Eventually he had to leave for work, he was shooting a few loki scenes, and must i say, Tom being loki turned me on a bit too much, of only he dominated me like that in bed, OH that would be something huh.

After an hour or two i booked a flight for the next day so I could help Fi and Josh with the wedding planning but i had to be back before the end of August for the Premiere and all. Tom knew about this of course and i know it's crazy that we're doing sorta long distance and all already and testing each other a lot but it's turning out pretty well and there's nothing to worry about. I did some packing for tomorrow and it was unfortunate that i couldn't spend more time with Tom, i still couldn't believe that he was mine and i was his.

[Texting]

(Tom): Hey princess, i know tonight is your last day in LA before you have to go to NY to help with the wedding planning and stuff. How about you come over tonight and we just relax and have dinner? I understand if you can't.

(Y/N): No, no. Honestly i would love too and i'll just figure out my schedule for tomorrow love.

(Tom): That's great, also i'll take you to the airport tomorrow, bring your suitcase and i'll drop you right off there. Can't wait to see you again princess.

(Y/N): Can't wait to see you to, my love!

I took a Cab (/taxi?!) to Tom's place and he greeted me at the door and he was wearing grey joggers and a tight-fighting but loose top and i was wearing some black leggings and a burgundy jumper. Before talking em inside he held my waist, pulled me close and kissed me on the lips once, then pecking a few on my neck as i wrapped my arms around neck. He smiled at me but it was a sorta blushing shy smile which erupted butterflies in my tummy. At that moment we heard that click sound once again, where was that sound coming from?!!

He took me to his living room which he had lit a lot of sweet warm scented candles. We watched a movie and during it he got out the dinner he made which was so good, what couldn't this man do?! After the movie finished an advertisement came up of Tom as Loki which made me choke on the red wine, he noticed and smirked and tried to keep in a laugh. if he let out a snicker. did he know about my goddamned fantasy? -oop! We cuddled up  after that and i'm pretty sure i fell asleep in his arms because i felt myself being carried to his bedroom and then being put down comfortable and softly on his bed which felt like a cloud.

I woke up the next morning a bit later than expected, i turned over and i didn't see Tom there, i got a bit anxious but he then entered the room carrying a tray which had two cups of perfectly brewed tea, toast and marmalade jam with a little bouquet of flowers on the side. I looked at him and i was speechless, his eyes were twinkling in the sunlight and his arms were strong but homely. I sat up a bit more and kissed him a peck on the cheek making him blush and flustered, there was no way he liked me that much. We sat and ate and laughed for a while before i got ready to go to the airport again. He insisted on taking me even though i didn't want to burden him, but after all he won that argument especially when he looked deep and sternly into my eyes telling me with a thick and deep voice that he wanted to take me.

I got out the car and he took out my suitcase handed it to me giving me a quick but passionate kiss so that nobody noticed or saw but right in that moment *click click* , that sound again! what the hell was it? Even if it were some sort of news outlet and we've heard that noise many times now, wouldn't it be too by now?

Anyways we said out sweet and loving goodbyes before i set of to NYC too my family, yah fi and the rest were my second family and honestly i talk to them meme than i do my own family.

{A/N: I'm so sorry it took me forever to update, i've got a few more ideas in mind and i'll write as soon as possible

{A/N: I'm so sorry it took me forever to update, i've got a few more ideas in mind and i'll write as soon as possible. Also the Picture above is the one that's meant to be in the header! I hope you lord this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment. Also whenever i put up any sort of header i don't think it shows up, which is annoying! Also i have a YT @ Mali Roma and i post slow and reverbed songs on there which i make and stuff! :) <3 }