Chapter 13: Hiraeth

(A Few Months Later, The Wedding)

Y/N took Tom's hand, held it tightly and walked down the aisle. Y/N gave the bouquet of tulips to Josh who looked stunning and handsome, he was the groom after all.

We settled down and stood to the side, then the glamorous orchestra started playing as Fi came down the aisle with rose petals bing thrown over her. She looked absolutely divine, like an angel from heaven. Josh held out his hand to Fi's and she took it, then smiling and blushing at him with tears forming in both their eyes. Tom budged Y/N to look at him and she did, he then with his arm held her waist close to him and gave her a soft secretive kiss in her forehead, *click*, not this, not right now!

A few moments later Fi and Josh exchanged rings and then they kissed lovingly and with happiness.

After the main ceremony was over they all went to the dinner reception. Y/N and Tom sat with Fi, Josh, Esha, Nyx, Aidan and his date. Before anyone started eating they proposed a toast. Fi and Josh gave one to each other and Esha and Aidan gave on to the happy couple.

Y/N stood up to give her speech;
"Fi and Josh are more that soulmates, they're twin flames! They've always been perfect for each other. I've known them for the longest time and they love each other like no other! they're rich other's Hiraeth'

During her short but meaningful speech, anxiety crept upon Y/N and Tom held her hand under the table, making her know that he's there. She sat down and Tom rubbed the top of her hand and smiled at her making Y/N flustered.

Everyone was talking and things were going fine, then Fi said "So, Tom. What are you and Y/N? Gil kid all in on the gossip!" she giggled a bit and Tom didn't feel uncomfortable even though Y/N thought he would. "We're together and happy. In fact we've moved in together too!" Tom replied happily and smiled at Y/N with the widest smile! Everyone replied with an 'awwwhee' or some sort of reaction which Y/N felt the tiniest bit of embarrassment.

The topic shifted onto something else and Tom and Y/N were speaking, he got close to her ear and with a deep sensual voice said "you look so sexy and hot, princess."

Y/N's eyes went wide and she gulped hoping no one had just noticed what happened. He put his hand under the table, under herd reds and into her thigh, rubbing it making butterflies erupt in her stomach and making her feel weak. Tom kissed Y/N on her lips passionately, then bit lightly on her ear and said "You're my Hiraeth Y/N".
Y/N replied "You're my Hiraeth too, Tom"

They both smiled against each other's lips and kissed once more before *click*, *click*, *click*...

{A/N: I'm so sorry this is such a short chapter, i'm honestly going to end this as soon as possible too. i'm sorry that i haven't been posting ive been stressed with gcses and home stuff and just life in general! Do you have any options on how to end this book?}

[Also i have an IG if you want to follow @CalibansXCrown. I also have a YT account where i post slow and reverbed songs, you can check it out if you want to :) <3}