Chapter 8: Birthday Sex

⚠️Content Warning:⚠️ This is a chapter of just straight up SMUT!
(FYI: This is my first time writing smut, please tell me if it's ok and what i can do better)

I'd given him my apartment key beforehand to take care off and he said he had a surprise, i was so damn terrified. I'm not sure what i'm expecting but he looked so damn good today, he wore a fitted top and jeans and his hair was just so perfect, i wanted to run my hands through it. I didn't even bother to lol presentable, which now i regret, all i was wearing was grey joggers, a loose top and a zip-up hoodie whilst this man dressed up like a GOD! the drive home held a lot of tension, sexual tension if i may say so. He would look at me and smirk which made me form butterflies in my stomach.

We went up to my apartment and I walked in and saw warm fairy lights, a comfy setup, with blankets and pillows and rose petals, along with a bottle of red wine and a bottle of pink champagne with glasses on the side set onto a short brown oak coffee table. i was speechless and my jaw dropped to the ground, what did i do to deserve this man? standing in shock for a few minutes, i could sense a grandeur smile from him. i turned around to kiss him and say thank you, tears formed in my eyes knowing that he appreciated me and me him. Tom wiped my tears away and kissed my cheeks, then cupping them to kiss me once more, this time with more heat, more passion and a lot, A LOT of sexual tension.

He sat us down on the blankets saying,"Happy Birthday Princess, i mean, Happy Belated Birthday, but yk what i mean. Here's my gift to you, a night of comfort and happiness!" My cheeks hurt from smiling. He took out a Pendant Necklace and it was beautiful, it was a malachite and amethyst engraved, Why ddi this man go lengths for me? Tom put the necklace on me, his hands on my skin and my neck, that feeling, cannot be described with words. Tom then brought some food and we sat down and watched a movie whilst cuddling up. The ending credits came on and he looked at me with a deep desire, i wanted it too. Without hesitation or thinking i kissed him hard and got up  so that i was sat on top of his lap, he kissed me back gripping my waist and roaming my body, he sent kisses down my jawline and neck and i mined softly, which he recognised as i felt a scoff and smirk from him.
"You want to do this?" Tom asked. He made me feel things i've never felt before. "Yeah, i'm Sure, You?" i asked with anxiety and hesitation. "Yes, i want to, BUT, this is another one of your birthday presents", he says with a. wink and a deep slight chuckle. He takes me to my room whilst keeping eye contact with me and kissing me softly.

He layed me down onto the bed and continued kissing me slowly taking my top off, then my pants, leaving me in my black lacy bra and underwear. I positioned myself on top of him, trying to dominate him but he had all the power over me and he knew it. I took of his top to reveal more of the handsomeness that is Tom, i started to unbuckle his belt when he stopped me and said, "This is for YOU, now take it like a good girl, princess" whilst winking. i was both intimidated and intrigued. He took his belt and tied my hands together to the bed frame, tying my wrists together fast and working those muscles sure made me wet in all fucking honesty. He gave a passionate kiss then kissed down my jawline, then my throat, down onto my breasts, then to my stomach leading down to my lace underwear. Tom put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it and nudged it so i opened my legs, kissing both my inner thighs then taking my underwear off i hesitated and said, "You don't have to do this, it's fine, honestly!" Tom put his finger onto my lips shushing me and replying with a deep sensual voice, "Kitten, don't make me tell you twice, you're mine, i'll do what i please". he started to eat me out and it felt so good, i let out a moan, Tom then wrapped his hand around my throat and continued to suck on my clit making my arch my back and see white spots in my vision. He got up from my legs giving me one last kiss in between my thighs, kissing me hard making me taste myslef. Tom then stares at me, nibbled my ear and whispering sexually, "you taste like heaven princess". I bit my lip and blushed as i undid his trousers to reveal how much he's packing. He then got on top of me and began fucking me making us both let out moans and sighs, i wrapped my hands in his hair as he kissed my breasts and neck. I re positioned myself on top of him and began going faster on his dick making him moan, which was a H O T sight to see.I fell onto his chest with the necklace dancing around my neck, he saw that and smirked and turned me around so i was on my back once again. We both orgasmed and fell onto each other and he kissed me and i back. "You're so beautiful and gorgeous love, happy birthday, princess", he said whilst playing with my hair making me feel flustered. My eyelids felt heavy and i fell asleep in his arms...

{A/N: OMFG i got a history test tomorrow, well in around 6 hours and idk wtf to do lmao. Also this is my first time writing smut and i have no idea of it was remotely good or not, honestly i'm a shitty writer and i was like 'WOAOAH', writing this lmao. what's your criticism? also ty sm for everything i really appreciate it all! :) <3 }

 what's your criticism? also ty sm for everything i really appreciate it all! :) <3 }