Chapter 12: Premiere

(I decided instead of writing in 1st person i'll do more of a 3rd person narrative, i'll slowly shift into it 🌚.)
[⚠️Content Warning :⚠️ Some Smut 👁👅👁✌🏽]

I got off the plane and walked outside to see Tom waiting there for me. "Y/N, HERE!" he signaled towards me, i walked to him and hugged him and he pecked a kiss on my forehead smiling widely, and then *Click*, it happened again. There was no camera or anything in sight! we brushed it off but hurriedly sat in the car and went home.

I arrived back home and Tom helped me unpack my suitcase then grabbing a thin box from my suitcase out and handing it to me. I then realised that it was the lingerie and gulped, hoping that he didn't notice or know what was inside of it. I continued tidying up and Tom wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me close and kissing my neck, making me feel ticklish and giggle a little making his face light up with a huge smile. "Princess?" He asked with a soft voice. "Yes?" Y/N replied furrowing her brows, whilst anxiety ran through her veins. "Want to get dinner?" He asked still kissing Y/N's neck, whilst also peppering kisses on her jawline. "Sure,
babe." Y/N exclaimed in joy and happiness as Tom held her tighter, resting his head in her neck.

"Y/N? Princess, food's here!" Tom subtly shouted to call Y/N out her room. She immediately came out and sat on the couch next to Tom who was taking the takeout out of the bag. They both ate and talked about what they had missed out on.

"The Premiere's in a few days Y/N." Tom spoke out randomly. "Yeah, I can't wait. I'm thinking of wearing a green dress or either an Orange one, i'll figure it out." Y/N replied chalantly. "Princess?" Tom furrowed his eyebrows and said in a low and deep voice. Y/N getting concerned then replied, "Yes, Tom? What is it?"
"Be my date to the premiere, we don't have to tell anyone that we're together but that we're just going as friends." Tom exclaimed. "I would Lovee that babe. why did you get doubt i'd say no?" Y/N asked feeling more relieved. "Ah well, just anxiety on the moment haha." Tom replied smiling in slight embarrassment. "Also Y/N, wear the green dress, suits you more princess." He said at Y/N looking her deeply into her eyes. "Oh so you got a Loki kink huh", Y/N said laughing and giggling then swing Tom realise and him choking up slightly then laughing along with her. He reached close to her ear and whispered "Kneel before me" in his Loki voice, making Y/N blush furiously, upon this making Tom Chuckle a great amount. He was teasing her and for sure she'd get him back later. They both cuddled up and fella sleep in each other's arms.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Time Skip lmao, The Day of the Premiere)

'9:05am' Y/N's phone alarm woke her up, it was a very special day today! it was finally the premiere.

Y/N shot up out of bed with adrenaline and went to get ready. She had a hot relaxing shower and did some very fancy shmancy skincare, gaining confidence like never before. From the corner of her eye she saw the green/gold lingerie she had bought and decided to wear it and match it with her green dress, "Tom'll definitely like that" Y/N thought to herself. Feeling cheeky and confident Y/N snapped a few photos of herself in the lingerie, sending them off to Tom with no hesitation nor thought before doing so.  He replied almost instantly with 'Wow Princess'. hopefully he liked it Y/N started to panic, but it was all fine because adrenaline was really pumping today.

Y/N made herself a brew (tea, coffee if you prefer), and relaxed for a while before putting on the girlies green dress, it was silky and smooth and accentuated Y/N even more. She paired it with gold jewellery, going for the loki type of theme, and she still was wearing the lingerie underneath, hoping for something to happen tonight. For her makeup she applied a green/black smoky eye with eyeliner and lashes, adding in gold shadow in the inner corners which made her eyes pop and glisten. She applied bronzer, contour, blush and a pinky nude lip to look natural. Her hair was gorgeous and looked so perfect!