iceeeeee creammmmm

Like tharn promised he take care of type....with the help of all his dads...

Tae and beam....kong and arjith...all moved to tharns house to take care of type....

And it was all the drama day for tharn...and he throw his hands in air while he trying to convince his dad..that he is enough to take care of his hubby and little cham...

But who is listening to him...well no one...all are at type's side..even type cant convince them in this matter..so he gave up....

The para medical team was guarding types health 24 by 7...they are practically living in the mansion....

Just like expected the first 3 months are really hard for type and for everyone but they par that stage....

When the 2nd semester start  type was ok and eating well...even he show some baby bumb....

There is always someone beside him to take care of.....

Tharn was on his limit with type because of mood swings ....but he is enduring as much as he can....lets say because of his love for type everything seems to be easy for tharn...

Tharn took very special care  ..towards types health...he prepare a schedule for type and he insist that no one misses anything and according to schedule..type has to do everything...

Type was some time in hyper pitch stage because of following every rule that tharn created....but he still follows everything...because it's all.for his little cham only...

For every action there is equal and opposite reaction..like that for every rule tharn created type plan simple revenges but he didnt expect that his simple revenge..will go this far...

Right now..today type miss the morning walk....so tharn insist they will walk after dinner...type didnt like to walk but he cant say no tharn..he looked coldly at tharn..

"What?" tharn...looked at type.

Nothing...type said and

Type hold tharns hand and now they are walking in the empty road under the moon light...

"Baby I  wanna eat raspberry ice cream..."type said...

"Now."
Tharn asked...he know it's not the season for raspberry...

"Yes.."..type said.."..baby...I promise tomorrow  I will bring it...its already night....and we cant get it now...."tharn try to explain ....

Types face fall which tharn didnt miss..but type smiled and said ok..

They went to bedroom and tharn looled type to sleep..after type sleep..tharn slowly closes the door and went out....

Its 3 in the morning tharn slowly entered the room and see type sleeping....

My lovely...baby...he went close to type and slowly waking him.....

"Type ..type get up...."

Type rubbed his eyes and awakes up and see tharn...

"Tharn..baby what happen...what is the time now " he asked while rubbing the eyes..

"Its 3 am in the morning" tharn said...

Type looked confused at tharn..he cant understand what went wrong that tharn wake him up this early....

"Here take this.. "tharn put a bucket full of raspberry ice cream....

Baby  type looked shocked "where did you get this..that too at this time...".type asked a little shocked and more surprised and excitedly....

"Dont ask questions just eat..you wanna eat it right.."..tharn said