cutie ..little pies

Every one was so tensed...

Doctor check type  and prepare for surgery....he came out side...

"We need your signature tharn....since its twins...we hav to do surgery..."

"But the labour started "doctor beam said..

"Yes dr.beam but we cant risk any life here...to save everyone we hav to do surgery .you know how risk this male.pregnancy is..."

"Do what ever you want..I want my type and babies alive."....tharn said firmly...

"But tharn we cant guaranty any thing until last minute..we will do our best" dr said...

"I want results dr...I know right now I should say type is important..but the babies r more important to type....so I want both....do any thing..but.."

"Dont panic tharn...we will do our best" ...everything is alright..doctor assured tharn and went for surgery..

It's been 1 hour....but there is no sign of doctor coming out.....

Suddently the baby cries are heard..and every one look at each other with smiles...its just when knog and arjith entered the hospital..and also heard the baby cries...

Happy smiles and laughs are heard...
But tharn is a but distracted because of type....he want to know how type is...he want to see his baby...

Then doctor came out said..everything is fine...

"Congrats.. its a boy and a girl.. twins...they r both fine....."

"What..what about type..."

"He also fine..but we hav to wait for tommorow...he will gain conscious..."

"Why.?"
Tharn asked

"Relax tharn..its anesthesia...dont worry"  beam said...

Tharn released the breath..that he dont even know he was holding....

"You can go and meet your twins" doctor said and went on...

Every one was looking at the babies..who are so cute and lovely..tears linger..in their eyes....

Tae hold beam and kong arjith...

"Tharn come and hav a look"..beam said

"No I will look at them along with type..."...tharn said holding types hand...

All night tharn was like that..next morning when type was conscious

"Baby, how r you?"  tharn asked ..

"Hmm...babies."...type said a little slow..

"They r fine...what to see...them..." tharn asked

Yes...type said..

Tharn help to sit type....and asked beam to get the babies
.

"He didnt even see the babies.
He was with you all night..and he wants to see them along with you."
Tae said.

He feel so proud of tharn....

Type hold tharns hand and smiled...both look at each other with so much love
.suddenly the door open and beam and arjith enter holding the babies....

Tharn was a bit more excited  n cried.. he hold the desire to see his babies...till now.
But now he cant.

Both type and tharn are like they r siting on thorns.. trying to see babies though in a second this little angel will be in  their laps...

And the magic happen when both look at their babies and hold them...

The most happiest feeling in the world is to hold their babies....