trusting blindly..costs alot

After 2 days..tharn went to a business trip....but type and prince are not allowed to follow him because its main deal with foreigners which was planned for 2 years....

So tharn dont want any mistakes in it..and its sure he will distract when type is around him...
Wheee he , p and type know the real reason....

Tharn has no heart to leave type but he has to since he wants this deal no matter what....

With half heart he leave type and went to France...to finalise the deal....

Other side type is so in bad mood ..he was sad that he has to live without tharn for 3 days....

Though he has no heart to send tharn away for 3 days but he know how important this deal is to tharn..he gulp all the sadness and send tharn..he smiled every second till tharns plane fly in air and the next second his tears fall like water fall...

Then he got a msg from tharn...

"Hey it's ok to cry, I fell happy if I see how much my love loves me....and I feel the same to..I hav no heart to leave you and I hav no choice to take you with me....sorry for that...

Remember I love you so much and I miss you tooo "

Type smiled when he read the tharns msg.....he look at the flying plane until it disappear in clouds ....

Type drag his legs lazily to office..where prince is waiting for him...

"Hi."
.prince said

"Hi.."type smiled fully...he dont want others to notice his mood...

Both work on what p suggest them to do..

Prince is really serious when it comes to work....he was a perfectionist in work.

And type was a little impressed how prince think and how he works...

So he decided to befriend with prince which will cost him so much in future...but without any idea type befriend him...

He didnot know its prince plan to impress type..he heard from others how type is ..so he made plan to impress him and type fell in prince trap....

Both became friends in 2 days...since cham is away in other department for work he has no time to look at type...
But still he manages to talk to type when ever he has chance...

Type misses tharn crazily...but prince is always their to distract type from his thoughts sometimes with work or some times he talk to much and type didnt notice how time passes..

His very first mistake is to believe prince blindly.

Type was so happy because tharn finally finalised the deal and was comming to night.

"Wow someone is in good mood now.".type heard when he enter the office..

Then he see prince comming towards office

"Yes....."type replied smillingly

"So any good news " prince asked..

"Nothing..I was happy just like that..".type said

Prince face fall.. he looked sad

"What happen ?"type asked

"I thought you remember ..."prince said while plastering the sad face

"What ?"type brows kkot....

"Nothing ,i hav work I will meet you again" prince went on though type was calling him...

"Did I forget something."
.type thought and he see a girl enter his room with a flower bouquet

"What is this ?"type asked...

"Huh..you dint know its prince birthday today ,so p ordered this behalf of all staff to wish prince..i came to give it to him
Mm where is he?" the girl asked

"What.?".type cursed hi.self and said

"He went out.."type said

"Then please give this to him when he is back " the girl.said and went out

Type immediately called prince no but prince didnt pick his call..

Type look every where In office...for prince he got nothing....

P told him that prince went out to get something

Type went on...to his office and sit sadly
..

His modd lift up when he see tharns call

"Baby how r you?"
Tharn asked

"I am fine..when are you coming to me" type asked

"To night"

"I miss you so much.. come fast baby..."type said

"Mee too.."tharn said

They both talked for some time and type was so happy to talk to tharn because he really miss tharn so much....

When was about to leave the office he got a call from prince....

"Hi prince where r you ?"type asked

"What about you? you called me so many times"

Prince said

"Wow..that..I am sorry..its your birthday today and I forget that...so sorry and happy birthday" type said

"Then say it directly" prince said

"But my work is over and I was going homev" type said

"It's ok.. if you hav no time for me ..."prince acted...

"Type feel sad....ok I will wait for you in office..come fast..I wish you then I will go home...".type said

"No...I am already home..come to my place and wish me...."prince said

But type hesitate....

"What it's ok if you dont want to..."prince cut the call

Type feel.giulty and decided to visit prince before he go to airport to receive tharn...

He called prince and ask him his address..and prince send his address...

Prince smiled wildly that his plan worked and now he will make type no choice but to choose him

Type immediately called cham..by6t cham.was in serious work he put his phone in silent and when type called it directly went to voice mail...

Type sigh and looked at the time...

"Oh no.
.I hav to go or else I will be late"

Type said to no body and went to prince place first....to wish him...

That's it for this part

Thanks megha