how i wish to see you like that

After tharn freshen up himself he came to hall. Where he race three dull dogs who are ready to attack him at any time...

He sit calmly he didnot do anything
.he is innocent as a 1 year baby....

"Look at him..".arjith said in wisper...to kong

Both tae and kong node...

Then they see beam and type comming from kitchen with drinks

They see the tension between tharn and them...they title their head.

"How are you my son" arjith asked...

Tharn was about to say something but stopped when he realise that question is not for him...

Arjith gave a look at tharn and smiled to type asked to sit beside him..

Everyone is talking happily..but our poor tharn...no one is talking to him...he looks like a lost puppy...

"So dads freshen up I will prepare dinner for us "type said

Tharn stiffen his body and look at type..where type dont even bother to give a glance at him....

He was about to say something but kong cut him off

"It's ok.. my son..today we all ho for dinner outside...let's all make breakfast morning" he said...

Before type respond tharn shout..

"What? are you all staying here for night.....why.. you all hav houses here so stay their..we will meet tomorrow for breakfast..."

This time everyone was dumbfounded.....and looked at tharn unbelievably....

Type stood before tharn and wispered..

"What are you talking.. hava you lost your mind.".type said

"Hey
.if they stay here how will I hav that rabbit kink.. "tharn asked..like that is the most serious problem right now...

"Tharn..shut your mouth..I ready promised your stupid wish."

"Now dont make stupid of yourself...before them.".type said

Fine..tharn smiled.".then let's add cat also to rabbit "tharn said.

:What cat.."type asked with confused face

"You agreed with rabbit kink with ears and tail..like that cat also...with ears and tail.."tharn smiled imagining type in rabbit and cat...

Type was dumbfounded and he remember what beam said to him...

"If you dont shut your dirty imagination immediately...I will tear you to 2 pieces..."
Type warned seriously

"What ..?"tharn look at type...

But type "rabbit...is enough...I will manage..."tharn feel that type will cancel his kink....

"If you dont shut your miuth right now.you will sleep on couch for a week..."type warned seriously....

Baby...

Stop right their....type stopped and turn to their dads...

"Today he is not in good mood..something came up un office..so please excuse him..."type said politely....

And waied down....he look at tharn who still look like he did nothing wrong..

Type nudge on tharn pants and sign him to follow...

Tharn bowed and said

"I am sorry.. its all my fault..but please excuse me this once.." he said

Arjith and kong turn to tee and tae and said

"You raised your son good "

"Dad I am sorry..."

"Stop right  their,you ungrateful brat...don't call me dad from this instant.. I kicked  you from my property and family and adding type as my son.."kong said

"Dad..."tharn look at arjith for help...but he is more serious than kong...same as tee and tae....

"Fine I think I should tell you all truth..."tharn rub his nape

"I hav been trying to make type accept my kinks idea..but he was stubborn and not accepting it...so I used all off you ....iknow you all will be here tae called me morning and said..."

"So i planned and misbehaved so type will accept anything to calm me....but I think it back fired me...".tharn said and looked at all of them...

Everyone looked at him and burst into laughing...

"Dont you think we all dont know that...we come from your stage baby boy...we want to test you."
Kong said...and everyone node....

But I didnt think you should relieve yourself.. he said pointed at type..
Type was seriously looking at tharn...

Tharn smiled stupidly and stepped towards type..

"Stop right their.."
He shouted...

"How dare you play a game with me...you are dead.".he took the bat which is resting on a corner and went to then...

Tharn sense danger and looked for help for their dads...

"You dig the hole and now you are jn it..try not to get killed...."

All laughed...and ready to see Tom and Jerry show before them...

Tee handed all popcorn buckets to watch the show...

Type shouted at tharn and run to him with bat...

"Baby listen
...please "tharn run for his life...everyone enjoy except type and tharn

After 2 hours of running...getting kicks from bat....

Type was like he lost energy he fell on couch behind their dads....

Tharn with all punches and kicks..his body was like he came from world war his body face hands and legs all are bruises....

He slowly approach type and hold his hands

"Baby please.. I will never do that.".type looked seriously at tharn..

"Fine I will cancel all those kinks also..please forgive me..".tharn said

"Today you will sleep on couch."
Type shouted...

"Fine..but please forgive me and talk to me.."
Tharn said

All their dad node to type
.that its enough punishment..

Fine

He said

"But I am so hungry and I dont hav any energy to go out...".type said

"Dont worry we ordered home delivery go and freshen up...and come we will eat "arjith said

Type rush to his room

"You ungrateful butt come with me I will out something on those bruises..".Kong said

Kong was applying ointment and tae join tooo

"Dad..how did you make them accept that kinks..".tharn pointed to tee and arjith who are arranging dinning table...

"We dont know boy...".kong

"Help me please na.."tharn showed his puppy eyes.. but with bruises he look like monster...

"Huh..dont show that race..."

"I will tell you a secret
.dont play games like these..ask them how you wish to see them...when they are in mood....and see the magic that works...".tae and kong gave advise

Type came after freshen up and all join at dinner table and enjoy...

That's it for this part

If you like please vote and comment

Thanks megha