where is my baby?

Tharn is blinded with types love..he cant see anything above that....no he didnt want to see anyone or anything...his mind is not  clear....

If its before tharn he will instantly know who took type or where he went...he was that genius but now he was blindly in love....he can't think properly.....

Beam and arjith are consoling tharn where tae and Kong are digging  deep

P,cham and prince are standing aside and looking at the scary people who will kill any one at that time...

A person ran inside the house and handed the papers to tae....

Tae look at all the papers and handed to kong....both share a knowable look...

Tae signed a the person and 10 man with guns enter the room and the main  doors are closed

Beam and arjith know what is happening...but tharn,p cham and prince are stunned...

"Dad what is happening..".tharn asked...

Tae stand and  walk  towards prince...

Every one was stunned and look at the scary tae...his eyes are red and he was so scary

Prince took steps back and sweat is breaking  all over the face..he hit  the wall and tae stood before him...

"Tell me everything before  I" tae looked coldly at prince...and pointed a gun to princes head

Everyone was stunned especially  p cham and tharn.

Prince was about to pee in his pants..
He never ever dream something like this happen...

"What is this abou?t how prince know about type? "tharn asked confusedly

Kong pass the type phone record to tharn

Tharn was shocked to see that

All messages phone calls and GPS system which says when and where type and prince are together....

Tharn look coldly at prince and hold his color..."what did you do to my type  ?"tharn shouted

"Where is my baby.?.tell me before I kill you.."tharn warned...

"I didn't do any thing..please believe me...."prince cried

"Think before you say something  you bastered...."

"You are the last on who called type and make him guilty for not wishing  you on your birthday, then you asked type to come to your house  for that you send your address to him..."

Prince was stunned hearing that...

"What did you do..?"tharn punched prince and he got 5 finger prints on his cheecks..

"Tell me"

"First you tried to seduce tharn which didnt work then you target type...."tae said

"I didnt know that tharn and type was married...I confess that I tried to seduce tharn but when I find out that he is married then I back off..I dont want to involve in married man.."

"But type I dont know he is married...I hav a crush on type from the first time I saw him...but I see how type always reject me and placed me far from him...."

"So when tharn went to business trip..I wanted to implement My plan....I worked hard so that type trusted me and he did...then my plan is to make type guilty for not wishing me and make him call to my room..."

Tharns hands fist into a ball...every one was angry for what prince was saying....

"Then what happen?" tharn asked

"As I planned type came to my room to wish me with bouquet..he was in hurry to go."
"But I pleaded  to just hav a drink for my birthday wish..."

"Type is not in a mood he was looking at his watch..he said he was in hurry to meet someone special...but still he dont want me disappoint  at my birthday....so he accepted my offer for just a drink that too for 5 minutes"

"I gave him the drink in which I already  mixed the drug in it...since type was in hurry he didn't notice or dought me and drink that in one go..but before he go he lost consciousness and fell on bed..."prince said

"You bastered...what did you do to my type..where is he now..tell me"

Tharn was kicking prince like hell

Prince was badly hurt by tharn and was even bleeding..he will die any time

"Tharn stop it" tae shouted...tharn throw prince aside...

Tae fried his gun in air....prince was not in a position to even react to that.
He know eventually  that his death is few minutes away...

"So where is type?" kong asked getting close to prince...

"I didnt do anything to him..when he was blank out I try..try..to fuck him..."

"Every fist their hands to ball and ready to kill him.
But it didnt worked as I planned"

"When was about to take him...I heard a bell sound and when I opened i was stunned."
.

"What is that...everyone looked suspiciously at prince..."

"There stood 3 guys before my door..."

"Before I ask anything..they spary something and I lost my conscious...."

"When I wake up..type is not  in my room...I thought he went to home..."

"But when i came to office I found out that type is missing...."

Prince said

Prince kneel  before everyone....

"Please believe me if I hav known that type is married then I would not even eye him..that's what I do when I found out tharn was married..."

"Please believe me..I hav crush on type...instead of courting him  I found easy way to get him.. that's it."

"Please believe me...."prince pleaded

He sob  heavily.

"Who are they ? That took type" tharn said and look at their dads....

That's it for this part

Thanks megha