unleash the beast

Type was getting ready to go to office ..since it's his last month on internship in tharns company

Type stands before the long mirror that tharn has in his room and adjusting himself...

The after glow on types face making him more gorgeous and more handsome....

Tharn was out of the bathroom after shower and stood their...he was stunned by types beauty....

But knot his brows when he feel that type is taking extra care ......

He cant pin point what is that but he know type is a real beauty but still he feel now type is an angel.....

The way type comb his hair..the way he tuck his shirt and that matching pants.

His accessories are perfect match to his style..he see the shoes type pick for his outfit....

He cant help the lust feeling that is increasing minute by minute in his heart...

At that moment he found himself....bending him before the mirror and fucking him senselessly....

He smile to his thought....

Then he sense types moments.....type was doing his finishing touches....
" R u trying to make every man kneel before you and beg...." tharn said

Type didnt understand ,he knot his brows and look at tharn confusedly..

Tharn came back on type and make him face the mirror...

He kissed types nape...

"If you go like this out then I am sure someone will kidnap you and rape..." tharn said

" what the fuck..." type shout...

"I am your husband and do you know what my thoughts when I see you.." tharn slowly giving peeks to type on his neck...

Type body shivered...

"I hav seen everything but still at this moment an animal desire raised in me...I want to fuck you madly....if it's my state then what about all the poor man out their..."
Tharn said

Type turn around and snake his arms around tharns neck and peek on his lips...

" are you jelouse my dear husband" type said

"Jelouse my foot..."tharn laugh...

"Then why do I feel like something is burning here " type said...

" baby dont provoke me..."..tharn said..

"Ohhh really... " type poked his finger on tharns chest ..

"Tell me..you cant resist me." Type said seductively.. and smiled...

Tharn was in trance..

"Yes baby..you are a real beauty and I cant resist you do you know..every time how I am suppressing my desires..."