soo sweet

/*  hi guys....its just small note...

Last time when I publish this story..some one messaged me..that he/ she is an editor and along with his friend they wrote a story.. they send me the link to read and asked me my reviews.....and I asked..one day time to do it....but my bad..I was in work I forgot that....

So this is for that person...I am really sorry....for not reading and reviewing..but trust me after 2 days when I check my messages  your message is deleted....and my bad I also dont remember your story name or your name...or your account..
So if you read this message just forgive me

Sorry once again

*/

Finally after so much of struggling both the love birds are soo happy..

its been a week both tharn and type  came from hospital and they are recovering rapidly because of others patience,love and care...

Type showered and went out  with just towel wrapped  around his waist...he see tharn was busy in phone in balcony...

He was happy seeing tharn again like that smiling and happy....

His thoughts once flashed when the kidnapper kidnap him....and torched him.....he thought he never see tharn his love again..and that mere feeling make type stop his heart ..

When he was in deep thought he see two hands snake around his waist..

A smile ..wide smile appeared on his lips and he touch those arms and hig him...

"What are you thinking?" Tharn inhale  types  smell  to fill his lungs...

"Nothing.." type said

" dont you dare to lie to me " tharn said

"Hmmm....I cant hide anything from you..."type said

" now tell me...what is it..." tharn asked

" I just remember the time when Iwas  kidnaped...and the thought that I cant see you...before I die...made me go crazy..i was hurt....its like...my heart is crushing by someone....that feeling only.type cant complete the sentence.."tears started flowing from his eyes...

Tharn immediately turn type and hug him...

He rub type's back....

"No baby dont cry...nothing gonna seperat us from one another....,I will make sure...nothing like this happen again.." tharn said

Type hig tharn and cried again..

After some time when type was silent that n wipe the tears and kiss those lips...

It's an asuuring kiss that one heart gives to other...both can feel their hearts connected.....

Tharn was about to kiss type and a knock disturb him...type flinched  and try to get the door but tharn hold him still and he was about to kiss again but this time the loud bang on door made then jolt...

" tharn just a minute "type said and open the door and he see kong standing and smiling

"Dad come in "type said

Tharn gave a death glare  to kong

"What?" kong asked tharn...

"When are you all going from here" tharn said

"We wont  go soo soon...my baby was hurt and we are going to look after him...so we will stay for some time.....:kong said...and tae beam and arjith also joined him

"Why?, do you hav any problem..."kong asked raising his brows...

tharn look seriously  at all of them...

"What.?".every one asked as they dont know anything...

"Beam dad, you disturb us this early morning....when I am happily cuddling and enjoying my babies warmth.."tharn said looking at beam...

"Yes I want see my baby ..i want to look how he is doing by myself....do you hav any problem with that "beam asked coldly....

"Arjith dad...you dont even allow me to sit beside my baby at break fast table...and you even ignore me and feed my baby " tharn said looking at arjith...

"So what i want to feed my baby with my hands..what is ur problem "arjith asked coldly...

"And tae and kong , you both just checked half hour back...how type is and you are all again here to check him."

Tharn said...

"So what?He my baby.I hav to check on him.. any problem with you."

Tae said and sit beside Kong on sofa.

Tharn just  throw his hands in air...

"Fine you all are her to look after type...so I will go somewhere.."tharn said...

"That why we are here "kong said and handed tharn an envelope...

"What is this..?"

Tharn asked

"Your flight  ticket.."

"My flight ticket.." tharn looked slightly at all of. Them..

"You are going to Singapore to nights flight.....".tharn open his mouth in surprise

"Why....?"tharn asked slowly....

"Did you forget the business trip ...."

"The singapore project you finished last month..is about to open and they asked you personally to come their for their opening.
And you agreed too..."

Tharn facepalm himself that how he forget that....

"Huh did you remember.. now you go and we will take care of type...."

Tae said

"Dad..but it's a one week trip..and that Singapore company is giving us another project and after the inauguration..they want me their for a week to discuss and finalise the project..."tharn said..as a wisper...
And look at type..with puppy face....

Type also didnt except that....he has exams so he cant accompany him...type also look sad at tharn...

"So what go.?
Work comes first
.go..we will take care of type here..."

Tharns and types both their faces fell ..they cant seperate from each other for one week but they cant avoid it....

All their dad laugh looking at them...

Tae and kong hug tharn...".dont be sad...and your face is so disgusting  right now...."tae said

Dad...tharn said slowly...

"Type is also going with you.". kong said...

Tharn and type look happly at each other and look at all of them....
Arjith hand over a ticket to type...

"This is your flight ticket."
Beam said

"But what about my exam.."type asked

"Huh.. they postpone them due their own reasons....so you two hav some happy time together...."beam said

Type hug beam and arjith...

But tharn look coldly at tae and kong...

"What now..?"kong asked

"You did all this deliberately right"

Kong and tae understand what is happening...so they  make little distance from tharn and try to run away from him...

"Dads stop their..right now...".tharn run behind tae and kong..but tae and kong both are long gone....

Type beam and arjith..are smiling looking at 3 big babies...

That's it for this part

Thanks megha