seducing

First of all guys I am new to this type of smut..I mean kinks like rabbit,cat etc

I tried my best....dont curse  me if it didnot reach your expectations...

And dont report it....those who are below 18 dont read next 3 parts...

All comments are allowed ...if you like and if you dont like also..tell me where I went wrong....so that will be helpful for me and I will be more conscious  when I write next time...

Thanks megha

***************************

mew done his shower and open the door...with bathrob....

to his surprise..the room was dark and only candles are lightning....

a bit earlier he see the decoration of room but he didnt care...but he was in hurry to find type...his heart was beating like crazy and bad thoughts are eating him...

now in darkness and candle light he observe how good the room was decorated..it was blissful to his eyes..."type"he called

but no response...

again walk slowly and called type"type where are you"

then the door open and type came in ....he was shining in the candle lights...for a moment tharn forget to breath....he looks at type...

he walks closly to tharn ,he snake his arms round to tharns neck and said...

"so baby,ready for the surprise"he said

"what surprise" tharn asked confsuedly...

"you will see"type said and the lights on....

type backed himself....he took the remote and play a song and dance according to that and in the middle he was touching tharn on all places but when tharn try to touch him..he was snapping his hands....

"you will get chance to touch me babay"he said .

tharn smiled....

type push tharn to a near chair and sit on his lap..he was lap dancing...and tharn was getting slowly hard down thair..

immediatly he went up and went to back of chair..he hug tharn by neck and kiss his nape...a shiver pass through tharns body

the atmosphere is really getting hard...type was making every move to seduce tharn and he not even giving him time to touch...which is making tharn difficult...to control himself.

he can feel the hard on under his robe...

suddently tharns eyes was closed by the blind fold...."type"he shouted/...

"shhhh relax babay..its just me..."type said

type hold tahrns hand and make him stand...

he came slowly to tharn and this time tharn can feel types breath on his face...

suddently he feel his robe is loosing and type loosen it..

he drag tharn close so that their bodies touch and tharn can feel the heat...

tharn can feel the breath of type slowly from his neck..to his chest chest then to his nipples then to his stomach and to the novel point and finnaly on his bulge....

"aghhhhhh" tharn moan with just types breath of air on his bosy part,,,

"type baby...i cant wait...come on take it in"tharn said...

suddently he feel type breaath on his lips..they are close...tharn try to catch those lips..but type back off..

"patience baby"he said...

He throw tharn in seat and tug tharn to chair with ropes....

"Baby what are you doing..."tharn asked
"Trying to make your wish true..".type said wisperinging in tharns ear and bite that...

"God baby please na...."

Type back off and took off the blind fold...

Type finally came close to tharns lips and peek on it and went off before tharn catches them...

Tharn growl...

Then type slowly started dancing and started to remove the cloths in slow motion...

Type slowly open his shirt buttons and he slowly open the shirt

He slid it to just below his shoulders on both sides and dance

Tharns can feel his body beating up

"Aghhhhhh "

Then he remove the shirt and hover on tharn and lick the space between neck and shoulder...

Tharn was trying to lossen his hands...but of no use...

Then he look af type now who was trying to take off his pants....

Tharns inner animal started to growl loudly..he was awaking..

But he cant do anything..
The threads are tight and he cant free himself

Type dance a little and take off his pant and throw it on tharn face but tharn snap off hit hit the ground...

Now type was in just underwear...

He wanna touch type..badly..he was trying even the chair was moving wildly because of tharn moving continuously...

"Baby..please...."

Tharn pleaded...

Then the next thing type did made tharn growl loudly and not only the animal but the beast also awaken..

Type took..rabbit ears from bed side and wear it then he wear rabbit tail...

He made a sexy move with those like rabbit moves..he move slowly to tharn

Tharn stopped breathing....

Type went close to tharn...

"Breath baby...I am all yours now.."

"Your rabbit...game is now going to start "type said

My god..
Tharn breath heavily..his eyes are red he cant hold it anymore.

If he cant control himself then he will cum right their at any moment...

"Type open this now.".he orders

Type smiled ,he jump like rabbit and .he put his two hand under is chin and came close to tharn

"Daddy your little rabbit is hungry...do you hav any carrots..."type asked
While seducing tharn

"Arrghhhhh, type come and release me..."
That one line made tharn a crazy and mad man.....

He was moving silently...even his wrist are becoming red now...

But type huh....no

He came close to tharns bulge..which was stood like a pole...he have a small lick and dont ask guys tharn growl and moaned loudly...

"Daddy 's carrot is so sweet.."type said seducly looking straight at tharns eyes..

Type open this right now...

Tharn moved violently and type can see the tharn about to release...

Type amiled mischievously..

That's it for this part

Please vote and comment if you like

Thanks megha