New Arrival: Twila Briefs

(In her early teens)

(In her mid teens)

(In her late teens to young adulthood)

(Pretend she has blue highlights in her hair)Name: Twila Briefs-Is Bulla's younger sister by a year and a half and is Vegeta and Bulma's last born

Name: Twila Briefs
-Is Bulla's younger sister by a year and a half and is Vegeta and Bulma's last born

-Out of all of Vegeta's offspring, she was the one who inherited the most Saiyan dna. His tanner skin, and his black hair(although she has blue highlights).

-Her name comes from the fact that she has deep twilight blue eyes, that and the fact that Vegeta demanded a name that wasn't "underwear themed", Bulma compromised as long as it wasn't "vegetable themed".

-She'll very likely surpass her brother Trunks in power due to her having the most interest in training, and due to looking more Saiyan like than her other siblings, she's a bit of a favorite(atleast more than Trunks anyway XD), although one of her main motivation to train is that when Goku and her Father are gone, she'll be among the main line of defense for earth.

Personality: In general, she is kind of bratty, immature, cocky, snarky and childish. But is also very sweet at times, especially towards her sister and brother. Although her and Bulla will sometimes call Trunks a "Stupid Eggplant". Also a major Tsundere.

-She has a rivalry with her older cousin Liliana(Daughter of Tights Briefs and Turles) and especially Pan.

-In terms of combat, like Azuki, she is a prodigy in the making when it comes to ki manipulation, creating scythes, spears, and swords.

-She learns all of Vegeta's moves, and even some of Piccolo's, Krillin's Destructo Disc, and even Turles' Sudden Storm

-It's highly likely that she might get the chance to tap into God Ki, learning SsjGod and Blue.

-As for transformations, she masters Super Saiyan(albeit a bit later than the others) but manages to reach Ssj2, and even masters Ssj3 thanks to having her tail. (She is unsure about Super Saiyan 4 though.)

Bonus facts:
-She has a red-orange nine tailed fox plushie she loves to death.
-She was super into horses when she was younger
-Is the least intelligent of her siblings unsurprisingly
-She ends up becoming a love interest of Azuki
(Yes I'm giving Azuki a harem dammit, and she's gonna be in it.)
-She has the same voice actor as English Dub Tatsumaki from One Punch Man
-Although there is not really much of a middle ground with her when it comes to lewd topics. She's either perverted and thirsty or completely clueless, innocent and dense(to the point she would even turn a shade of red if you walk in on her naked)

-She originally belongs to -elfin  aka MadHatter_101 as she has decided to leave the Dragonball Community
Here is some old art that I made of her for her creator

-She originally belongs to -elfin  aka MadHatter_101 as she has decided to leave the Dragonball Community Here is some old art that I made of her for her creator

If anyone wants to add her to their oc list please go ahead, but please keep her personality and appearance as authentic as possible

Do I plan on Rping with her? I don't know, maybe? I just want to preserve her character and allow people who had fun with her creator like me enjoy the continuation of this character.
(Also I swear to god if the images don't show..)