ANOTHER KID?!

Throughout the many months, it had turned out, Android 21 had gotten pregnant yet again, and had just recently given birth to her and Gozek's 2nd daughter(and "possibly lastborn" child)

21:*smiles tiredly* She's precious....

Gozek:*smiles back* Yeah...my hair and your eyes...

Carol: So I finally have a sister....And she's so CUTE~...!

Cory:*smiles*

Weiss & Bulla: Yeah~...*they say as they squee quietly at the adorable infant*

Kozuru:....So does this mean she's our auntie...?

Wrex:...Yeah....but she's younger than us....

Azuki: Sons, this is what happens when saiyans start making families. With the ability to maintain physical prime for a long time can allow these kind of shenanigans to happen.

Raider: Especially if you factor in that Pops is a Dhamphir and Mom is a Bio-Android/Majin.

Arkos: Finally not the youngest anymore!

Koji: Don't think that'll save ya bro. *chuckles, despite being barely older*

Arkos:*sticks his tongue out at Koji* Bleh!!

Hōseki:*smirks* You really are your father's son Gozek. At this rate you'll have an army of offspring at your command.

Gozek: Very funny Hōseki.....

Atom: She's not wrong Dad.

Gozek: Yes Atom. I know.....

Atom: Anyway, have you decided on a name...?

21: We've been doing some thinking....and we decided to name her......Lynae.

Gozek:*nods with a smile* Like the flower....

(A lynae is a blue flower)