The Phoenix and the Executioner

Ignis One of the last remaining phoenixes, aswell as one of the strongest of his kind, he sometimes seems calm cool and collected, but he is an excitable and fiery individual, mostly in combat

Ignis
One of the last remaining phoenixes, aswell as one of the strongest of his kind, he sometimes seems calm cool and collected, but he is an excitable and fiery individual, mostly in combat. He has mastered nearly all forms of fire manipulation. Be it the flames of a dragon, the sun, heavenly fire or even the flames of hell. He's a close friend of a certain Dragonewt Dhamphir Mercenary.

Daiken the ExecutionerHis father was a dragonewt, a race of Demi humans that descended from dragons, while his mother was a vampire, after the death of his parents at the beginning of his teen years, he went to live with his grandfather, the fathe...

His father was a dragonewt, a race of Demi humans that descended from dragons, while his mother was a vampire, after the death of his parents at the beginning of his teen years, he went to live with his grandfather, the father of his father, to train and grow. And became the deadliest and most dangerous warrior among his people when he was just 15. He left and went off on his own fearing his tribe would come to fear and hate him for his deadly nature. Under his cool, ferocious exterior is a decent individual, although he'll never admit it.