Chapter 24

A/N
Yes so the boy looks pretty young, but in reality it's more of a "this is what his features look like" like the hairstyle than I found a cute picture(edited by TimeladyAlly :-) ) which will be posted the next chapter!
----/////////-------//////////--------------
In the prison, there were more numbers. Donna noted, "More numbers. They've got to mean something."

I scoffed, "Makes as much sense as the Breath of Life story."

"You mean that's not true?" He looked like a kid being told that Santa Claus isn't real. I scratched my neck awkwardly.

"No, it's a myth," she answered, "Isn't it, Doctor?"

The Doctor agreed, "Yes, but there could still be something real in that temple. Something that's become a myth. A piece of technology, a weapon."

"So the Source could be a weapon and we've just given directions to Captain Nutjob?"

"Oh, yeah," I smiled.

"Not good, is it?" Donna replied sassily.

"That's why we need to get out of here-"

"Find Martha-" I added

He finished, "And stop Cobb from slaughtering the Hath." Tyler and Jenny looked at us. "What, what are you, what are you, what are you staring at?"

"You two keep insisting you're not a soldiers," she gestured, "But look at you, drawing up strategies like a proper general."

"No, no. We're trying to stop the fighting," I insisted.

He retorted, "Isn't every soldier?" Sassy one.

"Well, I suppose, but that's, that's. Technically," the Doctor stumbled over his words, "We haven't got time for this. Donna, give me your phone. Time for an upgrade." She handed over the phone. We took out our sonics.

Jenny exclaimed, "And now you've got weapons!"

"It's not a weapon."

"But you're using it to fight back." Tyler shrugged. "We're going to learn so much from you guys. You are so soldiers."

I pleaded, "Donna, will you tell them?" The Doctor nodded.

"Oh, you are speechless," she laughed, "I'm loving this. You keep on, guys." Rolling my eyes, I soniced the phone and dialed Martha's number. "Doctor?" Her voice came from the phone, "Celeste?"

"Martha, you're alive!" He cheered.

"Doctor! Oh, am I glad to hear your voice," Martha asked, "Are you all right?"

"We're with Donna. We're fine. What about you?"

"And Jenny and Tyler. They're fine too," Donna looked pointedly at us.

I included, "Yes, all right. And Jenny and Tyler. They are the people from the machine. The soldiers. Our children, except they aren't, he's, she's-" I changed topics. "Anyway. where are you?"

She informed, "I'm in the Hath camp. I'm okay, but something's going on. The Hath are all marching off to some place that's appeared on this map thing."

"Oh, that was us," the Doctor looked at me gravely, "If both armies are heading that way, there's going to be a bloodbath."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just stay where you are," I said, "If you're safe there, don't move, do you hear?" To get the point across, the Doctor hung up. The soldiers prepared to go after this Source. I groaned, "They're getting ready to move out. We have to get past that guard."