Chapter 17

A/N I just saw Jersey Boys(spoke to this Jersey girl here even if they're from the* shudders* north)

Love this song and I kinda thought that Frankie Valli was a girl oops... maybe some connection to the story, but really next chapter will make more sense

The Doctor changed the controls to random and I rocked back and forth on my feet in anticipation.

We landed and Donna looked at the door excitedly. "Set the controls to random. Mystery tour. Outside that door could be any planet, anywhere, anywhen in the whole wide u-" the Doctor waved his arm before asking quickly, "Are you all right?"

"Terrified," she admitted, "I mean, history's one thing but an alien planet?"

He offered, "I could always take you home."

"Yeah, don't laugh at me."

"I know what it's like. Everything you're feeling right now," I tried to describe, "The fear, the joy, the wonder? I get that."

The Doctor looked at me sideways and smiled, "You get it too?"

"After all this time?" Donna asked happily.

"Yeah," I shrugged, "Why do you think I keep going?"

"Oh. All right then, you two and me, all. This is barmy. I was born in Chiswick. I've only ever had package holidays," Donna rambled, "Now I'm here. This is so. I mean it's. I don't know, it's all sort of. I don't even know what the word is." She breathed deeply and ran out only to freeze in the wintery air. I joined her and shivered.

There was snow knee deep everywhere. Donna noted, "Oh, I've got the word. Freezing."

"Blimey," I muttered.

The Doctor was ecstatic, of course. "Snow! Oh, real snow. Proper snow at last," he exclaimed, "That's more like it. Lovely. What do you think?"

"Bit cold." I nodded and held my elbows for warmth.

He tried again, "Look at that view." Massive icicles hung from bridges of rock over vast ravines. I whistled.

"Yep. Beautiful, cold view." Donna dragged me inside the TARDIS without the Doctor noticing. He went into a huge speech.

Donna and I quickly dashed to the clothes selection. After getting a suitable coat on, I stumbled upon a multicolored scarf. "What the hell is that?" She asked.

"Something Mr. Appreciate used to wear." I gestured to the door, where the Doctor was still talking. "He's going to hate me." I wrapped it around my neck and took in Donna's coat. "Woah, that's a bit extreme."

It was a huge fur coat with a hood. She pointed out, "The weather out there is a bit extreme." I shrugged.

"Donna?" The Doctor called from outside, "Celeste?"

We came out, laughing. "Sorry, you were saying?"

He asked sarcastically, "Better?"

"Lovely, thanks."

"Comfy? Can you hear anything inside that?"

"Pardon?" Donna asked.

"I rather like the scarf," I chimed in. The Doctor noticed, turned red, and continued, "All right, I was saying, citizen of the Earth-"

He got interrupted again when a rocket flew over us. "Rocket. Blimey, a real proper rocket. Now that's what I call a spaceship," Donna compared, "You've got a box, he's got a Ferrari. Come on, lets go see where he's going." She walked away and left an offended Doctor with me. We stroked the TARDIS and followed.