Goodbye.

"What is it?" Areum watched from the ground as a young man with messy hair and multiple piercings walked up to Jungseop causing the older man to tear his eyes away from Eunhyuk. 

"What?" Jungseop replied confused. "Ui-myeong said you were looking for me." The young man sighed, his annoyance clear. 

Jungseop looked at Ui-myeong who was standing behind the young man and he shrugged. 

"What? No, I wasn't." Jungseop shrugged as well. There was a moment of silence as the young man realized he was lied to, "You son of a bitch!" He boomed, spinning around to stare at the gang member behind him. 

Areum felt Suyeong flinch on her lap and quickly began rocking her again, burying Suyeong's face in her shoulder. 

"Did you find anything?" Jungseop asked with a grin causing the young man to clench his jaw and turn to look at his leader. 

"A girl." Areum closed her eyes and furrowed her brows, endless thoughts about Jisu rapidly flying through her mind.

"She's hurt." The young man continued and looked at his shuffling feet. "Don't frown." Jungseop scolded, "These people are already scared."

Jungseop walked away from the circle, the other members dispersing in their own directions as Eunyoo tugged on Eunhyuk's wrist and he turned to kneel down. 

"Stop standing up to them! Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Eunyoo shot at her brother. 

"I did it because I want to live." Eunhyuk quickly explained, his eyes meeting with Hyungsu's 

The conversation between Eunhyuk and Hyngsu flew by Areum, her mind occupied by other thoughts as she glared at the red line in front of her. 

***   

It wasn't long before Jungseop appeared again, his dirty hands clutching a stack of papers. 

"Who's the leader here?" Jungseop asked and Areum's eyes shot up to Eunhyuk, their eyes meeting instantly.

Her eyes begged him to stay still and he slowly reached out and gently squeezed her ankle, a small but reassuring smile on his face.

"Who made these?" Junseop asked again and threw the paper to the floor prompting Eunhyuk to stand up, pulling his hands away from Areum, "I did." He answered.

"I heard there was even surgery performed here. Who did that?" Jungseop smirked. "I did," Eunhyuk repeated himself. 

Jungseop laughed, "Everyone else here is completely useless." He motioned to everyone sitting around Eunhyuk. 

"There is an old man, a cripple and even a patient. This place is the worst by far but there are a lot of people surviving here. You're young but I guess you're capable." Jungseop gave props to Eunhyuk and stepped forward, a smile forming on his face. 

"I like you. What do you say?" He cocked his head to the side. "Will you abandon them and join me, or will you just...die?" He chuckled. 

Areum looked up at Eunhyuk and watched him clench his jaw, his hands buried in his pockets as he slyly glanced at her before stepping out of the circle. 

Areum's heart dropped, but not because she was afraid Eunhyuk was abandoning them but because she didn't know what his plan was. 

There were whispers of surprise in the crowd as Eunhyuk took his place next to Jungseop. "You made a good choice." The scarred man smiled at Eunhyuk, who stared emotionlessly at the ground. 

"Sir!" Someone pushed through the crowd of members. "There's a monster here!" He cried in fear and an annoyed look appeared on Junseop's face before he disappeared into the dark hallways, Eunhyuk following him.