Gaara x reader: Love

Maybe it was the way Gaara looked at you, the way he would always seem so intrigued by what you were doing or what you were saying. You don't really know, your relationship with him was a very confusing, yet comforting one. Ever since you met the dashing Kazekage, your heart fluttered every time you were around the sweet man.

He was very kind and very gentle with you, something you took as odd the first couple weeks you worked for him. You slowly got used to his gentlemanliness, thinking it was just the way he acted. But, you were wrong. The day he confessed his love to you was a day you'd never forget. You realized that you loved him to, you loved every ounce of that man with every ounce of your own beating heart. He was your soulmate and today is the day you are finally marrying your soulmate.

As you walked down the beautifully decorated isle, your eyes laid upon the man you loved. He was in a black tux, his sea foam colored eyes widening as he saw you. You couldn't help, but blush. Your heart skipped with every step you took as he awaited your company beside him.

Once you two were face to face, listening to the reverend, it was time to exchange your vows. Of course you started, "I (y/n) will love you with every ounce of my still beating heart. I will stay with you forever, in sickness and in health," you spoke, your tone fading for you were trying to hold back tears. He smiled sweetly as you slipped the ring onto his finger. He looked up and spoke, "I Gaara, will love you forever, I can't imagine spending my days without you, for you are and always will be my heart," he looked into your loving eyes, meaning every word he said.

He slipped the ring in your slender finger while the reverend said, "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride," Gaara softly wrapped his arm around your waist, interlocking his other hand with yours. He leaned in and you leaned forward, kissing each other passionately while the crowd cheered.

I love you, Gaara.