The new sensei (Shino x reader)

I'm so sorry, this was rushed.
_____________________

As I walked through the gates of Konoha, I knew that this was where I belonged. Breathing the scent of cherry blossoms in the air, walking through the bustling streets. Oh, how this place has changed. It used to be a busy village, but now it looked more like a giant city. Towers everywhere, shops at every corner. The new hokage was making huge changes to this village ever since the end of the war. I've heard great things about this place.

Getting settled into my new apartment, I look out the window. The academy that I'm suppose to work at starting tomorrow, is in view. I can not wait to teach. Besides being a ninja, teaching was my dream. I absolutely adored children, so I was ready to start asap.

I awoke, excited to be starting my new job. My lesson plan was ready and I was ready to meet the kids. I got dressed and headed out the door with a smile gracing my face. Walking in the school; I saw kids chatting, and laughing. I'm going to love this job, I thought to myself while walking into my classroom.

"Hello class, I'll be your new sensei starting today, my name is (L/n)-sensei," I announced to my class, writing my name onto the board. "Good morning (l/n)-sensei," they said to me. I then started my lesson on how to accurately throw shuriken.

Lunch time, I left to go get some ramen at the shop. Walking past the classroom next to mine, I saw someone. A man, a really beautiful man. He was tall, and had on goggles of some sort. He caught me staring, "may I help you?" He asked, writing something on the board, not really paying attention to me.

"Uh, ummm, I'm (Y/n) the new teacher," I said, trying to calm the blush that arose in my cheeks. God, what is wrong with me. It's like I've never seen a man before.
"Oh, hello. I'm Shino, nice to meet you," he said, walking towards me. We then shook hands. "Um, it's lunch time, would you like to go to the ramen shop with me? Im kinda new here so I don't exactly know where it is," I lied with a closed eyed smile.

"I can't today, I'm busy." He said. My smile immediately fell.

"But I can tomorrow, and If you want, I'll show you around," he told me, a little smile on his face. My emotions sky rocketed, and I nodded in agreement. "Yes!"

The next day, at lunch I eagerly waited for him outside his classroom. "Ready to go?" I nodded.

The day was great, we ate ramen, chatted. He told me all about him, being in a clan that handles bugs which didn't mind. Bugs fascinated me, I told him. His expression was shocked (I'm guessing he wasn't used to that). I told him about myself and we really got to know each other.

From that day on, every day we would have lunch, and every day we got closer and closer..