Kiba x reader: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Mina/皆
(Hint of Akamaru because I didn't know how to incorporate him, gomen'nasai)
___________________________

I woke up, yawning and rubbing my eyes. I looked out the window, placing my hand on the cold glass; rubbing a circle so I could see outside. The snow was falling, leaving a blanket of white frost all over Konoha. I smiled as I remembered what today was. Christmas, my favorite holiday.

After eating a light breakfast, I made a batch of Christmas cookies for all my friends. I separate each of them in groups, putting them into cute little boxes topped with a pretty red bow. In each box, there was four fully decorated cookies and a special box for my favorite k-9.

Walking out, I start my delivery. With a big smile on my face, I go to all my friends houses. Naruto being the first, Sakura, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Sai, TenTen, And Rock Lee. All of which were delighted and wished me a Merry Christmas. But I had one last batch to deliver.

I wasn't necessarily friends with this person, we had a rocky relationship. We would always argue over the little things, but when we were alone, we could talk on and on for hours. Inuzuka Kiba, was his name. Ah, my fondest memories are with that boy. Ever since I was a kid, I'd always liked him.

The cold wind brought me out of my thoughts. Wrapping my scarf around my neck and mouth, holding the cookies so they wouldn't get too cold. I saw his house, butterflies erupted in my stomach and a faint blush dusted my cheeks, but came unnoticeable because the cold had already made them peachy.

Stepping on his front porch, I knocked quietly. "KIBA, GET THE DAMN DOOR!" I hear from the other side. His mom, probably.
"Alright, alright. Sheesh." He opened the door and he looked a little surprised. I smiled, and held
out the box, "Merry Christmas Kiba," I spoke happily. He looked at the box and said, "A present? For me?" "And Akamaru," I stated, the smile never leaving my face.

He took the box with delight, he was about to say something when Akamaru knocked him out of the way and tackled me into the snow, giving me doggy kisses all over my face. I laughed, but I was soaked. Kiba helped me up and his mother popped in. "(Y/N) Good to see you! Come in, your soaked!" She bellowed.

Walking in, she got me a towel and spare clothes and invited me to stay for dinner, to which I gladly said yes. Kiba and I walked to the living room, sitting comfortably on the couch. Kiba munching softly on his cookies that I baked for him. "Oh yeah! I forgot," he yelled, jumping up from the couch and running up to his room. He came down with a little bag in his hands. Handing it to me, I looked at it in shock, "You got me a present?" "Of Course I did; actually, you're the only one I did get one for. I was going to go give it to you, but you came here instead," He said, rubbing his back, and blushing lightly.

I smiled in return. I opened the bag and there lie a beautiful hand carved necklace with '(Y/N)' written on it. I gasped, holding the necklace in front of my face, making spin lightly so I could exam it all. "Well, do you like it?" Kiba asked, face filled with anxiousness. I smiled, tearing up a little. "Kiba, this.. This is the best present I've ever gotten. Thank you," I hugged him tightly. He slowly wrapped his arms around me, snuggling his face into my hair. He whispered in my ear, "You know, I've always liked you..I just never knew how to tell you,"

I looked at him, feeling his warm aura surrounding me. He was so handsome, having the lighting from the fire illuminate his face. His eyes glistening, bearing into mine. That's when I decided to take the dive, I leaned in slowly and kissed his lips lightly. He tensed, but got over it and deepened the kiss. I stopped and spoke, "Merry Christmas Kiba,"

He smiled, "Merry Christmas (Y/N)."