Neji x reader

This was supposed to be a stubborn! Neji reader, but I couldn't think of anything.. So here's what a came up with. It's not edited and kind of rushed. Sorry about that!
___________________
Pre-shippuden

"Okay you four, we are going to be doing a teamwork exercise because lately.. You guys have been lacking," said Gai-sensei. The young ninjas groaned in response, well except for Rock Lee, he was pretty excited. (Y/n) looked over to her right, TenTen was nudging Neji lightly, giving him a smirk. 'I wonder what that's all about' She thought to herself whilst preparing for their training session.

Neji, though was extremely nervous about today. Not because of the training session, but because he is supposed to ask (y/n) out on a date. Why? Well, it was a dare. A very silly dare, but he had to go through with it. He didn't mind though because (y/n) was exceptionally beautiful and as cunning and strong as he is. He actually admires the girl, but he would never admit that.

"Okay guys, one team will be the bad guys, the other the good guys," said Gai, "(y/n) and Neji, you two will be the bad guys. You get a five minute head starts, so go!" As he said that, they bolted into the trees to find the perfect hiding place. Neji, using his byakugan, found the perfect place. "Over there!" He said, pointing to a spot on top of a tall tree. When they were fully camouflaged, the silently waited.. Until Neji cleared his throat.

"Something wrong, Neji?" (Y/n) asked. "Well..uh.. I was wondering.. Uh.." Neji stuttered. He mentally slapped himself for being so flustered over this.
"Neji.. Are you okay?"
"uh, yeah. It's just uh.. Well.. I was wondering if you'd like to go out.. Sometime?"

Upon hearing this, (y/n) froze. Who would have thought that Neji would even be interested in someone, let alone ask them out. But before she could answer, Rock lee jumped up. "Ah! I have finally found you!" He exclaimed. TenTen popped up with a rope, and before Neji and (y/n) could escape, they were tied up to the tree. Ashamed and embarrassed, they admitted defeat.

Later that day, Neji was walking home. He was mad, mad that he let his guard down and let Lee find them. Distracted by his thoughts, he didn't notice someone approaching quickly. Suddenly there was a light hand on his back. He turned his head, "oh (y/n) I didn't see you there," he said. "That's odd, considering you're a hyuuga," (y/n) laughed, making a light smile form on Nejis lips. "Oh that reminds me, the answer is yes," (Y/n) beamed. "R-really?" Neji stuttered.
________________
A cliffhanger for the win!! I'll do a part two later on.