Deidara x reader: Art

"Art is an explosion!" Exclaimed deidara for the one hundredth time today, walking with (y/n) to the akatsuki hideout. "For the last time deidara, I don't care," (y/n) said exasperatedly. She couldn't really stand to be with him, let alone be partners with him. Sadly, she had to endure it for the sake of the organization.

"Who doesn't care about art? Art is everything!" He said, getting annoyed by his partners 'I don't care about anything' attitude. Ever since he laid eyes on her, he'd always saw her as a work of art. One, which was rare, that he didn't want exploding. Sadly, her attitude took away from her beautiful features, but he still liked her even if she acted like he was a bother.

"No one really cares about art, but you dei," she replied, using the nickname she gave him. They were pretty close, even if he was an annoyance. She'd actually grown pretty fond of him over the years, but she's to tsundere to admit that. "Aww, but how can a work of art not like art??" He added, but immediately took it back, "uhhh not that I think your a work of art or anything I-I-meant,"

His face was as red as and Apple, stuttering, trying to take back what he had said. (Y/n) just stared at him, a look of disbelief took over her features. A light blush growing on her cheeks, she turned her head away from the stuttering boy, crossing her arms. "You can be real annoying sometimes, you know that?" She huffed, not daring to look at him. He scratched the back of him head, still embarrassed. "Uh, yeah s-sorry," He said a slight smile appearing on his face. Even with her head turned, she too had a slight smile.

----------------------------------
Sorry it's so short!