The girl in the forest- Kakashi x Reader

Alright, so I had spare time so I decided to write a one shot for you guys! I hope you enjoy it & tell me if I should write a part 2!

*i don't own Naruto."

________

'Run, just keep running. Run until you can't run anymore' you thought to yourself while running through the thick greenery known as the forest. You have been running for several hours from a group of awful thugs that had caught you and kidnapped you from your little home in the land of fire. You were helpless and defenseless, you ran for your life hoping that you'd stumble upon something that would help you.

Soon you could see the sun starting to set. You've grown so tired that you nearly stumbled on your own two feet, so you decided to hide behind the tree, thinking you were a good distance away from your capturers. Boy were you wrong.

"Where'd the little bitch go?"

"Come out come out wherever you are, come on sweetie, we don't bite." One snickered.

You started to tear up, 'this is the end.' You thought as you let one tear stream down your cheek. Looking ahead of you, you saw a single kunai knife laying on top of autumn leafs. 'No, I will not let this happen.' You scowled. You ran towards the kunai knife, grasping the handle in your hand, you ran towards the thugs. You took one by surprise when you landed a fatal blow on the thugs chest. He gasped for air as you looked down on him. Suddenly you're kunai knife was knocked out of your hand and you arm was twisted backward. The other thug had his kunai close to your neck so you couldn't move out of his strong grasp.

"You thought you would stand a chance against us?" He chuckled.

"You're nothing, but a scrawny little bitch, what makes you think you could even attempt to escape!?" His voice dark and deep.

You weren't going to cry, you can't. You accepted your fate. You felt the pressure of the knife slowly make its way into your neck, that is, until the kunai loosened and fell to the ground. The thug let you go, dropping, making a little 'thump' as he hit the ground. You fell forward to your knees, taking in small breaths. You heard someone walk in front of you, you looked up. There was a hand waiting for you to take it. You hesitated, but grabbed it. It pulled you up and you met the face of your savior. You instantly flushed crimson. This man, was beautiful. He was wearing a green jounin jacket and had a mask covering his eye and mouth. His white hair glowed in the sun set. You were in complete awe.

"Are you okay, miss?" The mysterious person asked you.

You were at a loss for words, so you just nodded. He gave you a closed eye smile.

"Hatake Kakashi." He stated.

"(L/n) (F/n)" you chocked out.

"Well, (f/n), it seemed that your injured, as a ninja, it is my duty to take you to the hospital." He said as he motioned you to hop on his back. 'Injured?' You looked down at your feet, they were bleeding from all the running you did. You hopped on his back. After a few minutes, you asked, "so where is this hospital?"

"Oh, it's in Konohagakure, it's only a few more minutes away. You'll be okay in no time." He said as he jumped through the trees with ease.

'Hmmm... Konoha, I wonder what that's like..' You thought.

'I wonder what he's like...' You thought as you looked down at the man who saved you. He looked up and gave you a warm smile.

-------

ACTUALLY, I'm thinking of doing Kakashi's POV. Hehe I'm excited ^ ^