Edge of Great!

Julie's back yard was to be filled with people, we just needed to decorate. Me and Flynn had come early to help Julie set up for the performance.

"Ok so what do we need?" I asked Julie and Flynn once we all sat down on the couch, Julie's laptop and some paper was spread out on the little coffee table.

"How about butterfly's and glitter?" Reggie asked Julie as me and Flynn looked at the laptop whilst searching for things. I could tell Julie was glaring at him.

"Ohh we need a big poster to introduce Julie and the Phantom's" Flynn commented searching up what makes posters look intriguing because we'll need all the help we can get. I wrote 'poster' on the piece of paper as Julie continued to talk to the guys.

"We also need glitter, balloons and.. confetti and.. more glitter?" Reggie continued whilst counting on his fingers and was about to continue until Alex stopped him.

"Reggie. I think we get it" Alex replied shaking his head. We don't want too much glitter otherwise someone will have to pick it up.

"Chill on the glitter" Julie said before turning to me and Flynn. "We need some lights to put up so we're not singing in the dark" I added lights to the list.

"Ahh we need food" I yelled ever so slightly causing everyone to jump. "S-sorry" I smiled sheepishly, my cheeks turning ever so slightly pink. Why do I have to make a fool out of myself.

"Like the way you think" Luke added "even though we can't eat it. I can still stare at it" causing Julie to laugh.

"Well we could do some baking as well as order some pizza" Julie replied adding to Luke's little comment. I nodded as I wrote those two things down.

"Well we'll need to go to the store to get some of these things" I sighed, "because we don't have a big banner type thing or some lights. And we'll need paint or something for the banner unless we can find some" I finally looked up from the piece of paper to find everyone staring at me. "What?" I asked looking at Julie and Flynn.

"Your a pretty good leader" Flynn noted smiling at me. I couldn't help but blush.

"T-thanks" I replied tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Y/N!" I hear Freya yell from outside sounding slightly out of breath, shocking me out of my skin.

"Yeah?" I yelled back getting up from the couch and skooting around Flynn to get to the doors. Everyone else in the room carried on talking between themselves. When I got outside and closed the doors to the studio, I saw Freya sitting on the floor out of breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked crouching down to her level.

"Just came to let you know that one of your friends came over" she replied smiling up at me squinting her eyes as the sun still hadn't set.

"What do you mean?" I asked worried. I had no other friends than Flynn and Julie so who could possibly be in my house.

"Well mum sent them to your room before telling me to get you." She stated before getting up starting to walk away. "Anyways I'm going to Sam's house to study so I won't be home till later" she ran off before I could ask anything else.

I turned around walking towards the doors of the studio opening them slightly. "Um, guys I'll be back in a second" I said to them all, a worried look plastered on my face not going unnoticed. Flynn began to get up before I reassured her that I was ok. But the truth is I wasn't. My room was my space, my personal treasure. Many things I don't want to get out.

I quickly made my way towards my house crossing the street carefully before jogging up my drive and burst through the front door. "Ah Y/n your friend is waiting in your room for you" my mum said before continuing what she was doing. I flashed her a quick smile before racing upstairs to find the liar.