Dance Disaster - part 1

I have problems with me.
1) I don't know how to do makeup, however Freya does and she's pretty good at it.
2) I haven't worn heels in ages... I'll be expecting blisters.
But apart from that it's just my social awkwardness, so I'll be fine... Oh god help me.

"Y/n get your ass in that shower otherwise there won't be time to do your hair!" My sister yelled from my coubords picking out my outfit that we bought this morning.

"Ok. Ok I'm going" I replied quickly running into the bathroom to have a shower, obviously going to be a new record since I take about 15 to 20 minutes normally.

I know what you must be thinking. All of this for a school dance. But my mum and sister have never got me ready for anything before so I'm letting them just this once.

~~Time Skip~~

I'd finally finished my shower in 6 minutes due to Freya's nagging, my dark wet hair now draping down my shoulders and hitting the towel I had wrapped around me, keeping me warm and covered. I put on the purple laced like top with a strapless bra, the white waved skirt and black belt with a golden buckle, a metallic looking jacket with a small white bag and finally cream coloured heels and a golden bracelet. Freya styled my hair into a (favourite style) and mum applied almost no makeup yet I still looked like an entirely different person. Since I never normally wear makeup.

"Look at you! Your beautiful" my mum swooned over me, I did look beautiful. I hugged my mum so hard.

"Thank you" I whispered smiling at them both. "Well time to get to that dance" I yelled running out the door, and started walking toward school. I was not going to survive these heels.

~~Time Skip~~

"Flynn!" I yelled running up to her as I reached the school grounds.

"Hey Y/n, you look nice" she said worry enlaced in her tone. She couldn't hide it.

"Hey. Are you ok?" I asked my smile fading slightly.

"Not really, long story short, the guys went off earlier to haunt their old band mate who stole Luke's songs but didn't say that they were written by him, and now Julie is hoping they come in time" Flynn sighed as she finished explaining what happened. Well they better come, my mum didn't dress me up like this for nothing! Plus I want to see Reggie, for some reason my heart wants me too? Never mind that. It's probably to see if he likes Charlotte.

"Anyway I'm going to get a drink so I'll see you later!" I waved at Flynn as I went to get a drink. When I got to the drinks table I poured myself a plastic cup full of juice (they still kiddies, but so am I..) and went to sit down on the seats (the ones at the back of the hall.). My eyes wondered around the room seeing who was here and who wasn't, my eyes landed on Carrie and Charlotte chatting. "Why are they here and talking to each other!!" I whispered, they hated each others guts and I didn't see any reason for them to be here. I grabbed my phone out to text Flynn she would want to know they're here.

Y/n
Flynn Carrie and Charlotte are here...

I waited a few seconds only to get a reply straight away.

Flynn
Why!! They hate Julie's band. I bet there up to something.

Y/n
Plus they were talking to each other.