The Dance

When we got home it was pretty late. After the song at the pub I couldn't stop myself from smiling, mostly because of Reggie.

I sat down on the island with a sandwich in front of my, Freya sitting next to me trying to get me to tell her how it was. I looked out the window expecting to see nothing but instead I saw Julie and her dad arguing but then it ended with a hug so I'm guessing things were ok.

"Y/n it's your turn to take the bins out" Freya stated putting her excess food in the bin. I rolled my eyes and got up to put my shoes on. I picked up the bin, walking outside to hear Julie's Tia (aunt) saying the house was haunted. Who would've guessed.

"I'll let Carlos explain what happend, he refuses to leave but if movies have taught me anything, when a house is haunted you run for the-" she yelled the last part in Spanish and I'm terrible with languages. (This is true). I saw Julie roll her eyes with a displeased look on her face before spotting me and smiling. I waved back as I put the rubbish in the outside bin, then finally walking back inside with a sigh trying to find the radiator to warm myself up. I don't know Julie that well but she seems like a really nice, kind hearted person. Mostly for the fact she let 3 strangers into her home. Not to mention that they're ghosts.

"I'm going to go to bed" I say to my mum and Freya, dad was working.

"Goodnight" they said in unison. I began walking up the stairs towards my room. I heard something fall over and almost hit the ground but there was no thud... Was someone in my room?!

My heart quickened as I kept making my way upstairs. When I reached my door I hesitated, what if they had a gun? I slowly reached for the knob. Sweat was now forming on my forehead. Turning it slowly. Don't make a sound. Open. No one.

I looked around my room, they couldn't have gotten out that quickly. I checked the windows, they were locked.

"I must be going crazy" I mumbled under my breath still looking around before finally seeing a box on my bed. I walked cautiously over to it. Lifting the lid up I saw the most beautiful bracelet, simple but beautiful. It had a red ribbon connected to a golden chain with a little f/c guitar charm. Maybe this is the same person who left the necklace?

Too tired to contemplate how the mystery person got out, I made my way towards my bed falling face first into the blankets and pillows falling asleep instantly.

------------------------------------------------------

The morning was normal as ever, getting up, shower, dressed, breakfast, teeth, bag, door. I got to school slightly early so I made my way towards the gym. Looking in I saw Ty dancing. He was light on his feet with elegant and soft movements. It looked as if he'd been dancing for years.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he locked eyes with me, the smile he had on his face when he was dancing was long gone, replaced with a worried look.

"What's that look for?" I asked walking towards him, he looked nervous.

"I-its nothing" he replied looking down at his feet, he was obviously worried about something.

"Are you ok Ty?" I asked once again this time he looked up, and stared me in the eyes.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone what you saw" he started fidiling with his hands. "I-if my friends knew the--" I cut him off before he said another word.

"Why do you hide your skills. They're amazing" I complimented earning a small smile from him. Before it slowly died down again.

"Promise me" he said again this time more seriously.

"My lips are sealed" I said making a movement of sealing my lips. "Plus I probably wouldn't have the guts to even talk to them" I stated. Now I was the one looking down.

"Your a funny girl n/n" Ty stated out of the blue causing a blush to rise to my cheeks, "and too easily embarrassed" causing my cheeks to grow in colour. "Come on let's get to class before we're late".

And with that we both made our way to class until we had to separate.

"See you at lunch" I yelled at him down the hall, Ty did a backwards wave before turning the corner and going out of sight.

"What was that?" Flynn asked as she snuck up behind me. This girl will be the death of me.

"God Flynn you scared the living daylight out of me." I stated regaining my balance.

"Who do you think Julie is talking too?" Flynn asked. I looked around until seeing Julie and Luke talking in the hall. I still can't believe he's my cousin.

"Probably Luke. I mean who else would she talk too?" I complied looking back towards Flynn.

"True. But don't you think it's weird seeing as Luke's your cousin" Flynn stated. Julie must have told her.

"Not really, I mean I never really knew him and he doesn't know me, and he's dead" I said the word 'dead' quietly but Flynn knew what I was saying. "Hey look Nick's walking over to her" I said changing the subject looking back over to Julie, Luke and now Nick. Luke was imitating Nick, it was hilarious making me laugh causing Flynn to give me a weird look.

"Wait a second" Flynn started "What colour shirt is Luke wearing" she asked curiously.

"A p-" I stopped myself mid sentence pretending to cough. "Ah I don't know. I c-can't see him" I continued hoping she didn't catch me out.

"Mhm" she replied. Oh no did she figure it out?! "Oh yeah you can't see them either, silly me" thank the lord. That was close.

"I'm going to class i-i'll see you later. At lunch" I said whilst walking off quickly trying to avoid Flynn's gaze. I'm terrible at keeping secrets. She gave me a judgemental look but shrugged it off and walked in the opposite direction to her class.

I need to keep this a secret otherwise Julie might feel less special. She deserves them and they deserve her. Not me. I can't spoil it for her. Or their band.

It has to stay secret...

~~Hola me amigos, my exams are over so I'll be able to update more... No promises tho ❤️😂😁... Anyway hope you all enjoy the countdown to Christmas I know I am 😆😆🎅🎄🎄. Only two more weeks of school for me!!! Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye~~