Italy

"what about this?" Flynn asked holding a cropped white t-shirt with a small black and white Saturn against my chest. I didn't have time to look at the top properly before Julie pulled it away replacing it with a light pink t-shirt that was tied at the bottom with the word cute written small in white.

"No this would look better" the curly haired girl stated admiring the look.

"Look guys I appreciate your help but we're here shopping for all of us. Not just me" I sighed as they piled more clothes into my arms.

"Don't be silly" Flynn laughed whilst flicking her hair to the side. "I've already packed." She added walking over to yet another section full of clothes.

After at least thirty more minutes of shopping I had ended up with almost seven outfits to try on. Reggie, Luke and Alex had just arrived after walking around themselves doing who knows what, probably getting a few new clothes from the 21st century or terrorising some shoppers at the cafés.

To say I was thankful for the two girls was an understatement. Most of the clothes I would have picked out would be geeky or just wouldn't go with any of my outfits. They've changed my life forever and I wouldn't give it up for anything.

I stepped out of the changing room wearing the light pink tied t-shirt with faded denim shorts, which were folded at the bottom, white Adidas shoes with gold stripes and a matching Adidas hat.

(If you don't like the imagine something else)

"What do you think?" I asked giving my audience a little twirl so they could see the whole outfit. A smile was on my face the whole time showing how much I liked the said outfit.

"Wow that looks amazing" Flynn commented and Julie agreed, whilst the boys talked amongst themselves with Reggie sitting in the middle mouth hanging open in awe.

The next outfit was somewhat similar to the first one. It was a cropped black top with matching black shoes, similar coloured shorts just with ripped parts accompanied with a black, red and white shirt that I tied around my waist.

 It was a cropped black top with matching black shoes, similar coloured shorts just with ripped parts accompanied with a black, red and white shirt that I tied around my waist

(Once again if you don't like it imagine something else)

The shop seemed to be getting busier by the second so after a few more outfits to try on we got back to my mum's car and piled in for the drive home. I was sure of one thing, I wasn't getting much sleep tonight.