Parents...

~~It. Has. Been. Way. Too. Long!!
But I finally got a chapter out seeing as my exams are basically finished. I just want to say a big thank you to all of you for your hilarious and kind comments they make me laugh whenever I see them 🥺😂 and also for all of your votes it means so much too me and I hope you all know how special you are. Anyway enjoy this chapter! ❤️❤️ Btw there are a lot of songs in this chapter😂~~

"Hey mum I'm back" I yelled through the door plopping down my school bag and parking my bike. Mum just looked out of her office door.

"Hello sweetie. I've got something on tonight if you want to come" she asked wheeling herself back to her desk putting the phone down.

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

"Well you remember Andy Parker" I shook my head "the music manager lady?" "No" "well there's this sign up sheet thing for a pub and she'll be there and I may or may not have out your name down..." My mum continued looking at me with pleading eyes as if she pulled a lot of strings to get me on the list. And I can't let her down.

"Of course I'll do it mum. Plus it'll give me some practice." I beamed at her she smiled lovingly back.

"Ok so be ready by 9?"

"You bet!" I walked up to my room, heart beat quickening. That'll be a lot of people... I did the only thing I knew what to do to cope with stress. I dressed into my joggers and jumper plopped my trainers on, grabbed my ear buds and went downstairs to go for a run. Some fresh air will do me good. Maybe I could stop of at my aunt's house?

Walking out the door I grabbed my phone off charge and put in some music whilst going to text Flynn about tonight.

Text

Y/n
Hey!!!
I need to tell you something!!

Flynn
Slow down..
What is it?

Y/n
Well my mum got me a 'gig' tonight at this bar and I'm really nervous because there will be a lot of people!!! 😱

Flynn
Omg Julie and the phantoms are also going! Tho they got there gig by cheating 😂😂😂😂

Y/n
Rlly!!
So I can see them play again 😆

Flynn
Yh
I'll meet u there at 9
Gtg bye

Y/n
Bye

"So Reggie will be there..." I mumbled looking up from my phone. "That's even more embarrassing!!" I yelled putting the next some on... And sang obviously.

Here I am again, the same old situation
Why does the guy thing have to be so complicated?
I should've played it cool, instead I made a fool
Oh, the things I do

'Cause I'm young and I'm dumb
I do stupid things when it comes to love
And even if I always end up crying
Well, you can't blame a girl for trying
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
No, you can't blame a girl for trying
Uh-uh-uh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
I sould've shut my mouth, I could've kept it quiet