Prologue

Prologue:

Today is the day: The last show of this tour.
After tonight we'll have some time to recover before we will write our next album.
Just one more show.

"Harry you there?" I hear a soft voice asking me. I look up into his eyes. How I love those blue eyes and the boy they belong to.

The day we first met I felt something different than the other boys I've met before.
A few months ago I finally recognized what it was: I was gay for Louis William Tomlinson.
That's it. I said it, well I thought it.

And exactly that was the problem: Nobody knows about it. Yet. But I don't know if that will change that fast.

I wanted to come out but I didn't know how and when because we were so busy with our tour and maybe that would have made things awkward because I don't know how the boys would react. And then I had to explain how I noticed it and then Louis would be there too and wanted to know it as well and then that would ruin everything. Oh, and there was my family, the management, and the fans. My family would be okay with that but I don't know about the fans and especially the management. What if they would let us down? What if the band would fall apart because of me? What if the fans would hate us? Or me in particular?

Harry, calm down this is the last concert of the tour, you have to stay calm. After tonight you have enough time to think about everything but now you have to keep your head up and try not to fall on stage!!

"Harry?" I shook myself and look away. "Yeah, sorry," I say and give him a little smile.

I take a deep breath and relax a bit. Just then the platform on where we're standing rises up and I hear the crowd go crazy.

The first song starts playing and I feel the adrenaline pumping into my body as I run on the stage towards the fans.

Even though I love this feeling - singing, just being me, and connect with the fans - I can't wait for the break.

It feels like we've been living fast forward.

I find myself starring at Louis as I hear Liam singing his part before I have to sing.

Tonight's going to be intense. I have to stop looking at Louis because I don't want to miss my lines. Also, the fans are very clever and they notice stuff like that and I don't want everyone to find it out because of a tweet.

***

After Zayn finished the last notes of Another World  I finally can relax.

We've done it!

We finished our first tour!

The fans loved it and we enjoyed it as well.

On the way to the hotel, we don't talk that much. We all are exhausted from the past months and are enjoying the silence that is in the car. I lean my head down at Louis' shoulder and close my eyes. I feel myself drifting into my dreams.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys!

This is my first book so I would be very happy if you'd vote or leave a comment on how you like it and what you wish for the next chapters.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd recommend it to others!

Thank you, stay safe : )