Chapter 3

A/N

I accidentally deleted this part. Now I gotta have to write it all over again... It's a little different than the first version because I can't remember everything.

Hope you enjoy it though.

I just saw that my book already has over 100 reads! That's awesome, thank you so much.

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

Stay safe everyone ; )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight I didn't have a dream like last night. Or, at least, not that I remember.

I stand up and go into the bathroom, regretting that the second I stepped in.

I see Louis. Naked. Standing in the shower.

I suddenly feel hot but stay where I'm standing at. He looks sexy, I think, with the water on his tanned skin.

I shake myself out of my thoughts and turn around to leave him alone.

As I get to the door I hear the water stop.

"Hey, Harry," Louis greets me, "How are you? Did you sleep well?"
"Yeah, 'm good," I mumble looking at the ground. "You look pale? Did you see a ghost?" he chuckles.

No, just my crush naked in the shower.

I stay quiet.

"Look," Louis starts, "About yesterday... I'm sorry I reacted like I did. It wasn't because of you, I-" "It's okay Louis, don't worry," I say forcing myself to look up into his eyes. "Okay," awkward silence, " I gotta give you some privacy," I finally manage to say and leave without getting stopped another time.

I let out the air I didn't realize I held the whole time.

That was intense. It's not like I didn't see him naked before just not that visible. Ugh, not that I didn't enjoy it, hopefully not too much...

I quickly look down but don't see a problem.

Louis William Tomlinson. Why does he make my life so complicated? But also he makes it more cheerful.

***

"Harry, there you are!" I get greeted as I enter the kitchen. "We are going grocery shopping. Are you coming with us?"

"Yeah, sure," I reply to Liam.

"Where's Louis?" I wonder. "I'm here," a breathless Louis exclaims as he enters the kitchen.

"Hello, Zayn 2.0," Niall mocks him. "Wel, at least my hair looks better than his," Louis grins.
"You better stop talking if you want to be able to do so in the near future," Zayn threatens.
"Oh, noo. Now I'm scared!"

"Could you please stop bickering? I'm hungry," and I think it's obvious who said that.

I wonder if there's a time where Niall isn't hungry. Nope. Not possible.

We go outside to the car we rented and Louis decides he's driving. "What are you doing? You're not going to drive," Liam stops him. "Why not? I'm the oldest so you can't stop me." "Well, I can because we have to return this car not broken. Now let me in!" He finally manages to get past Louis and sits down behind the steering wheel.

We all go into the car as well - Zayn on the front passenger seat, me on the left side, Louis in the middle, and Niall behind Zayn.

"What do we need? Are we going to cook every evening?" Louis asks. "Yes, I think that's for the best. This vacation should be a break from the fans and when we go to a restaurant everyone will know where we are within a few hours," Liam states. "Niall, you should write the things down you'd like to eat, and then we'll see if there's anything left."