Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

"I loved you, Harry, but now it is too late."

I want to answer but my mouth stays closed.

I see Louis turn around and then he walks into a bright light. I have to shut my eyes and as I open them, Louis and the light are gone.

I am alone. Again. Just me in the white room. Again.

"Not this place," I sigh and start walking.

I decide to go in a different direction than the last time. After a few minutes, the room changes its colour to black.

I feel a strange sting in my heart.

Before I can tell what it is I hear myself shouting "I HATE YOU!"
I can't control my mouth whether my legs and I fall down on my knees. I start sobbing and crying. I choke on my own tears and have to gasp for air.

"Harry!! Are you okay? Wake up."

I quickly open my eyes and feel tears running down my face. I try to calm down as Louis comes in for a hug. I hug him back tight as possible.

"Harry, what happened?" I stay silent simply because I am not able to say anything.
"I just wanted to wake you up but then I saw you crying. Everything's okay, I'm by your side always and forever," he tries to calm me down and slides with his hand up and down my back.

After some time I pull away and give him a thankful look. "Thank you Boo. Do you promise that you'll never leave me alone no matter what?"
"I promise! I won't leave you cause you're mine Hazza and I don't give up what I love." We continue looking at each other and I have to force myself to not look at his lips.

These words he just said sound so normal on the one hand because we tell each other often how happy we are that we met. On the other hand, it's difficult to believe for me. I don't know if he will treat me the same after I told him I love him and not in the way a best friend should.

"Uhm," Lou clears his throat, "I think you should get ready now." "Oh, yeah sure," I say still not there.  He stands up and leaves the room, nearly running.

I go to the bathroom getting ready and I try to gather my thoughts.

That were some intense minutes there. First the hug, then his promise, and then the moments of silence. I still see his beautiful face in my inner eye. I won't ever lose this view. Who knows how long I can enjoy it from now on?

***

"Ah Harry, there you are," Liam welcomes me as I enter the kitchen.
"Morning boys!" I greet Liam and Niall who are sitting around the kitchen table eating some cereal.

"Where is Lou? And Zayn?" I ask, hoping they didn't notice the pause after I asked for Louis.
Liam looks at me with a frown but also with a little smirk.

"They are changing into sports clothes because they want to go for a run."
"Ah, okay. How long will they be gone?" I hope for not so long because I planned something for Louis and me.
"Probably one hour or so," Niall answers before continuing eating. I look at the clock hanging above the door. It's 1 pm so it's enough time left...

I get myself a bowl and pour milk in it after the cereal. That's the only correct order and nobody can prove me wrong.

"Goodmorning, H! " I look up and see Zayn in his sports clothes. "Morning!" I say.

"I'm here Zayn we can go," Louis states. I feel my blood flushing to my cheeks. He is still shirtless. And his hair isn't really made which makes him look so much cuter. I love it when it's like that.