Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

The rest of the beach day was quite chill. We messed a bit around in the water after having a picnic. We even did a battle where I had Louis on my shoulders and Liam had Zayn on his. Niall was too full to swim so he just went to take a nap. I can't say if Louis and I lost because his crotch area was near at the back of my head or if it's because Louis is too tiny. I guess we'll never know...

When we finished doing that we lay down on our towels to enjoy the sun before Niall woke up and decided it would be fun to force us to play some card games with him. It wasn't that bad at the end but it would have been nice to take a nap as well.

Apparently, the other lads thought the same and that's why we decided - after playing five rounds of UNO - to take a nap. Niall took another 'cause he ate the rest of the food that was left.

Just as I dozed off I felt a small figure nuzzling into my side. It didn't need me to open my eyes to figure it was Louis who wrapped his arm around my waist. I pulled him closer to me and felt the sparks run through my whole body.

Another amazing thing that I noticed throughout our stay at the beach were the glances that Louis gave me regarding my choice of swimsuits. I once caught his glance which caused him to blush and quickly look away.

As we all woke up, we'll after Niall woke us up, he got another idea for a game we could play. "Let's paint things at our backs with the sunscreen and we have to guess what it is," he suggested excitedly. We all agreed, still a bit sleepy, also because of the heat shooting down at us.

So we sat down at a line: Liam at the end, Zayn in front of him (a coincidence? I don't think so ;-)), then there was Niall, then Louis and at the front it was me. I didn't mind though because I wouldn't have been able to concentrate anyway.

At one round Louis drew a dick on my back which I identified pretty fast which made the other lads chuckle. But it also got me thinking if that meant that Louis was into dicks. I cut myself off because I really tend to overthink these type of things.

When we looked at the time we were shocked at how fast time flew by so we went back to the house.

Now we're sitting on the couch, waiting for our pizzas to be ready. It was really fun making them. At least for us, not for Liam who scolded us to make a mess with the flour and tomato sauce. But did we care? No, not even Zayn who just whispered something into Liam's ear - probably a promise about what they would do later - and that shut Liam up.

I just texted my mum and Gemma to make sure they know we're all good and that we're enjoying our little break before getting back into our busy schedules. I quickly check my other messages and my fingers linger over the button of Twitter for a second but I decide that it would be best to not open it.

I lock my phone and look over at Louis who is sitting on my left but leaving some space between us. I slowly scoop closer to him wanting to steal a look at his phone. As I am just inches away from seeing it he suddenly snaps up his head and turns his phone away from me.

"Why am I not allowed to see what you're doing?" I pout at him. "Because it's very private to me," he explains. I frown but shrug it off since I don't want to get in another fight about our secrets.

"Hey, guys. Pizza's ready!" Niall yells from the kitchen.

We all jump off the couch and follow the smell. We sit down, Louis taking the seat next to me, and we begin to stuff the pieces into our mouths.

"Hey, Lou. Can I get one piece of yours?" I ask with a puppy face. "Yes, 'course, here you go," he smiles and feeds me with a slice.

"Thank you, Daddy," I chuckle after he finished feeding me.