Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

"Welcome to our home for the next weeks!"

After a half-hour ride to our house, we're finally there.

"Wow! That's huge."
"I love it!!"
"I get this room" Niall runs to the first one which is the nearest to the living room. And the kitchen, of course.

Louis and I take the last two rooms which are connected with a bathroom.
"That's gonna be an amazing experience!" Louis exclaims "We could do some fun stuff like playing 'Never have I ever' every evening"
"Yeah, that's a great idea" already knowing that it's gonna be a lot of fun "But first let us unpack our things."

I wasn't a fan of unpacking but I needed to think. What if those little games are the perfect opportunity to come out? So I would see how they react and especially how Louis would...

***

"Are you guys ready for an EPIC round of fuck, marry, kill?" Louis shouts.

After we ordered some pizza we decided to play some rounds before going to sleep.

"YES!!!" we shout back in agreement.
"So let's get started... Harry."

I shrug a little when Louis says my name. It's not like it was something special but I wasn't prepared. And now I am scared because Louis is the sassiest person I know so I don't think his choices will be innocent.

"Aha, I've got some: Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran and... Me!"
Wait, did he say his own name?

Okay, just stay calm Harry. It's not weird since you are best friends.

"I gotta say kill Katy Perry, fuck Ed and marry you, babe," I wink at him causing him to blush.. Or was it just the light?

"You would marry me, Haz? Aw, come here sweetheart," Louis jumps at me and because I was too slow to block his attack we both fall at the ground Louis lying over me.

He suddenly stops laughing and just looks into my eyes. And so do I.

My mind is blank. There is nothing else in there except one word: Louis.

This boy makes me crazy.

How can someone be that attractive? He's literally a gift from heaven send down just to remind me how fucked up my life is. Why can't I fall in love with a girl who likes me back? That would be so simple but of course it has to be complicated cause how else would it be fun?

His hips and legs are an my body, his hands pressed against the ground, we are still looking in each other's eyes.

"Are you okay, guys?" I hear a worried voice asking and I recall that we aren't alone. Unfortunately. Wait what?

Louis gets back to his spot just as fast as he got to me.

"Yeah, everything's good." Except that Louis stood up as fast as possible when you asked that but thanks Niall!

I look over at Louis and see that he's looking at the ground with a little frown. I frown about that and wonder what Louis is thinking about. He's sitting on the other side of the circle so I can't ask what's bothering him. And I don't know if that would be a good idea anyway.

Did I do anything wrong? He just jumped at me and then we layed at the floor for.. I honestly don't know how much time passed.

Instead of thinking about what happened just a few moments ago I decide to go on with the game.

"So uhm.. Liam. You get Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and... Rihanna!"

I look at Liam and he starts to think.

" I guess I would kill.. ugh, that's so hard. They are all soo amazing. Okay, I would kill Beyonce, marry Jennifer and fuck Rihanna."

"Ooh, good choice Payno!" Zayn says and gives him a high five.

"Niall, you have to choose between Zendaya, Jennifer Aniston, and Kate Winslet," Liam continues.
"I have to kill Kate Winslet, marry Jennifer Aniston and fuck Zendaya."

"I'm going to bed now," Louis suddenly interrupts the game. Without any more explanations he heads to his room.

That is weird. Louis would never stop playing a game like that.

I look at the other boys and they look just as confused as I do.

"Does anyone know what is going on with Lou?" I ask concerned.
The others shake their heads.

"Shall we play some more rounds?" Zayn asks.
"I don't know, I am tired as well but you can play without me," Liam yawns.
"I think I'll go to my bed as well. Tomorrow's going to be an amazing but long and exhausting day."
"Me too."
Now I am alone sitting on the floor.

I am confused.

Should I go to Louis' room? Should I leave him alone?

What if he's upset because of me?

Am I his problem? Is he feeling uncomfortable around me?

What if he found out about my crush on him?

Oh, Louis William Tomlinson. You're so complicated. But I like that. Kinda. Is that weird? Am I weird?

He acted totally normal towards me before this evening. He even suggested playing this game so that cannot be the cause why he ran out of the room.

Before I even notice what I am doing I am standing in Louis' room.

How did I get here?

Styles, you really have to learn to control your actions.

I turn around to the door but after two steps I turn around again.
Louis is sleeping so what if I would look at him for some minutes? He doesn't know it so it can't bother him.

I go to his bed and kneel down.
His face is on the same level with mine, his hair is tousled and he's snoring quietly.

He looks like a little child, so peaceful.

I have to hold myself back from snuggling under his blanket.

I silently get back up and go to my room. Before I close the door I turn around one last time and see a little smile on his face.

Or was it just my imagination?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Heyy you guys!

Thank you for reading so far. I hope you like it.

Should I include some other ships?
Tell me what you think and if so which one you'd like to.

Please stay safe everyone and don't forget to VOTE!

Thank you, have a nice day :  )