Chapter 10 (Liam's POV)

Chapter 10:

Once Niall, Harry and Louis left I sit down on the couch, close to Zayn.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask him. "Want to watch a movie? We didn't do that last time," Zayn chuckles. I blush a bit remembering the last time we were alone. "But it was fun though." "Yes, it really was," I agree getting lost in his eyes. His eyes are so beautiful, the colour so soft but mysterious at the same time. And the features around his eyes are just wow. He has the most amazing eyelashes ever and- "So which film? Any suggestions?"

I snap out of my thoughts and think about his question. "No, don't have any. As long as you're here I don't care." "Aw, thanks Li, " Zayn giggles. Wait, did I say that out loud? "Yes, you did. And judging by your face, you didn't want to say that out loud either.." "Argh," I groan as I bury my face in his lap. He pats my back softly which goes over into rubbing little circles on it.

I lie down on my stomach getting loose from the embarrassment. I enjoy feeling his embrace around me and sigh. "You enjoying this?" Zayn teases me. "What if I do?" I snap back surprised about how firm I sound. "Then I am happy 'cause I do so." I turn around on my back to face him.

"You're cute," Zayn mumbles. I blush another time and smile at him. "So, should we just see what's on TV? " I quickly ask, distracting myself from what he just said. "Yeah, sure," Zayn replies but he sounds a bit off. He bends over to get the remote and turns the TV on. He flips through the different channels but I don't pay attention to it.

He called me cute. It's not the best thing a man in his 20s can get called but I'll take it. I mean, it came out of Zayn Malik's mouth. And that has to mean something, right? I've never heard him say that to any other of the boys.

I shake out of my thoughts to concentrate on the show that's on. I recall that I am still lying on his lap and let out a happy sigh. 

***

We step into the hot tub sitting down on the bench that's in it.  After we've watched a movie - and a beautiful man next to me - we decided it would be a good idea to chill a bit outside.

"Zayn?" "Hm?" "You don't have to answer this but have you ever thought about, maybe... like considered the fact that.. you may be-" "Just ask me already, Liam. God, it's awful when you ramble. Just get to the point," Zayn chuckles. I cringe at myself at how cowardly I am and take a deep breath, "Have you ever thought about having anything more with a guy than a friendship?"

"Harry told you, didn't he? " "No? Maybe? Would you believe me if I said no?" I question sinking deeper into the water.

Amazing, now I broke Zayn's trust in Harry.

"No, I wouldn't." "Please don't be mad at him. I didn't leave him a chance to lie. Plus he wanted to know something I certainly know."
"It's fine, Li. don't worry. I didn't expect him to stay silent, but I thought he would tell it, Louis," he wonders and I hear something else in his voice. I ignore it and just chuckle knowing that it's true. I am still surprised that Louis hasn't come to me to ask me about my crush. Maybe Harry kept quiet?

"How did you know Harry knew something like that?" Zayn now wonders with a frown on his forehead. "Uhm, maybe I wanted him to ask you?" "But why? " I remain silent before mumbling something under my breath. "Because I also have a thing for a guy and wanted to know how you feel about it." Apparently, I wasn't silent enough.

"Oh. Wait, do you mean-" I force myself to look up into his eyes and see confusion, but also something else. "Yes?" "Do you have a... thing for... me?" I slowly nod and hope he won't pace away. But instead of that something else happens and I can say that it's 100% better. And that thing is a kiss!

Zayn fucking Malik is kissing me. Excuse my language but, ZAYN MALIK is kissing me.

I remember that I am not kissing back since I am still in shock. I quickly return the kiss and wrap my hands around his neck, my face is cupped into his. After some seconds he pulls away scanning my face and so do I. It doesn't take that long till my lips crash against his again. He smiles in the kiss as I slip my tongue inside his mouth as he smiles.

Our tongues start dancing together and I feel lust coming up. He then slides his arms down to my bum hovering me on his lap. We break away realizing what we are doing. "Li, wow. I didn't know it was me." "Me neither. I mean that it was me." I smile at him before leaning in once again.

This time the kiss is more passionate and gets sloppy within a few seconds. Our tongues are exploring each other's mouth. I moan as he bites down on my bottom lip. Just then I realize that my shorts already got tighter than they were before I sat down on him. "Zayn," I moan in pleasure as he kisses a little trail on my wet skin. He stops behind my right ear sucking on that skin. I cup his jaw in my hands bringing his face up as he has finished his job. We rest our foreheads at each other and I slip my hands down his chest. I stop above the bond of his shorts waiting for his approval.

As he nods eagerly and he rubs his nose at mine I go on. I slip my hands under it. I take his length into my hands and start pumping. He throws his head back and moans softly. He then rakes my hair in his hands as I bend down to leave a trail of kisses on his collar bones up to his mouth again. I muffle another moan as I press my lips on his. This time it's a short kiss but with many emotions in it.

"Liam" Zayn now moans my name and I can only say that it turned me on more. I stop knowing he's not going to last long and say with a teasing smile, "Wanna know what else I can cause you?" "You know my answer," he says with lust flickering in his now dark eyes. I stand up taking his hand and dragging him into the house. Man, how happy I am that we're alone...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow, who would have thought this would happen?

Also sorry for robbing you but this is a Larry ff after all...

VOTE if you are an OT5!

COMMENT how you like other POVs!

Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for almost 300 reads!