Costume Party - Steve Rogers

*everyone is alive and happy,even Pietro. In this story I say y/n drinks alcohol but if you don't you can read it as something else.*

You didn't know why,but Stark was throwing a costume party,and it's no where near Halloween. But as he said "I'm Tony Stark,I can do what I want." So you went out and got costumes for Steve and yourself. Steve left his costume all up to you,so you took that as an advantage. So you bought him an iron man costume,just to get on Tony's good side. But because you feel kinda nice,you decided that your costume would be a Captain America girl. Just so you could see how it ends for you (😏) .  But you mostly wanted to get on Starks good side with Steve's costume,so you could get access to the good alcohol and stuff.  Steve comes in to your room. "Babe,did you get me a costume for Stark's party." He asks. "Yes ,but its a surprise." You say. "You know I don't like surprises." He says wanting you to tell him what his costume was. "Fine,I'll tell you but you have to wear it ." You say getting up and going to your closet to get the bag with his costume in it. "That's not a good sign." He says getting scared at what you chose for him. "Close your eyes and put out your hands ." He does as told and you give him the shirt and he opens his eyes. "Well I'm going to get laughed at all night." He says. "Don't worry I'm sure Tony or someone else are going to make a fool of themselves and everyone will forget about your costume." You say before kissing his cheek and leaving the room.

                                                - Time skip to the party -

You come into Stark tower and you hear the team complimenting you on your costume. Then you look back behind you, but you don't see Steve. You go behind a wall and pull Steve in by his hand into everyone's view. They all start dying of laughter. "Ok. That's enough. Don't forget I have video of everyone in this room doing something stupid. This is nothing compared to what I've seen." You say making everyone shut up.  "Did you do this?" Stark asks you. "Maybe." You respond. "Well that deserves the good alcohol."  "Thank you." You say as he hands you the drink. "What about Steve?" You ask. "Of course." He says as he pours another for Steve. "Thank you." Steve says. As Steve and Tony got caught  up in a conversation, you went over to Wanda, Natasha, Bucky,Pietro and Sam. "So Ms.Y/n,what inspired you to put Steve in that?" Natasha asks. "This." You say holding up your cup. Everyone laughs at your answer. "So what are you supposed to be." You ask Nat. "Ariel from the little mermaid." She says grabbing a clean fork that she brought and running it through her hair. "What about you Ms. Wanda?" You ask. "I'm a cat." She says. Once everyone one went around saying their costumes,people were making jokes about others' costumes and no one cared,they were to busy having fun. Then ,Tony,who was as drunk as a skunk,decides to put on a costume he bought in case anyone didn't dress up. That costume happened to be a Captain America costume. Tony left for a second, then came back stumbling and singing "star spangled man with a plan."  "Oh my god!" You hear Steve say as he hides his face in your hair. "Y/n, he could probably sing it better than you can." You just laugh at the sight in front of you. Oh how you loved being an Avenger.