Meeting Her- Ransom Drysdale

*this is before the events of knives out.*

Ransom was at his friends house and one of his friends asked to hear the story of how he met you. He knew that his friend already knew the story he just wanted to hear it again.

"Ok so, I was going to my grandad's house and as usual the dogs would basically attack me." He said before stopping to take a sip of his drink.  "So I'm getting basically attacked by the dogs, but then I hear  someone whistle and the dogs run away, but I can't see who it was that whistled , so I couldn't say thank you. So I walk into my grandad's house and went into his office to say hi." He pauses to take another drink. "Then I came out into the living room and I saw this lady talking to Meg and Marta. Apparently this person was Marta's friend. So then Meg calls me something stupid name, and the lady that they were talking to,turns around and I see her face and I'm in shock because she's more beautiful than I thought." He pauses for a second. "Then she comes up to me and says  "so how'd you piss off the dogs?" And then she laughs a little and introduces herself, and I realize that she is the one who whistled for the dogs. So I have a good conversation with her and I'm really starting to like her. So she leaves to go to the washroom and my family just starts teasing me because they can see that I obviously really like her." He pauses again. "So I go into the kitchen to grab a drink and a snack. Then she comes into the kitchen to grab a snack too. Then we start talking again and my cousin, Jacob, comes in and pushes her, and it's obviously a hard push because she falls. So I catch her,and I'm basically dipping her,as if we were dancing. So then she leans in and says "thank you,Hugh." and I'm baffled because no one calls me that but the help. Then I kiss her and then I just knew that I had to take her out. And now 5 years later were getting married."