You're Just Full of Surprises - Chris Evans

(The picture is not really related but I love this picture)

Chris was sitting on the couch and he was doing a zoom interview with Jimmy Fallon. You were sitting out of the way of the camera, trying to stay quiet.

"So Chris, I know that you are spending quarantine with your girlfriend,Y/n. How's that been going?" Jimmy asks. "Well uh it's going ok. I love her, but she's kinda annoying." He said laughing at the face you were making behind the camera. "Is she there?" Jimmy asks. "Yeah, she's in front of me trying not to beat the crap out of me because I called her annoying." He says laughing. Jimmy laughs at Chris too.
"Tell her to come on." Jimmy tells Chris. Chris starts waving you over and you go over to the couch next to him. "Hi." You say. "Hi." Jimmy says. "So you have been in quarantine together for a while now and so I have to ask, what is the most annoying thing that either one of you do?" He asks both you and Chris. "I'll answer this one." Chris says ready to list off all the annoying things you do. "The most annoying thing she does is that she cracks all her knuckles and it's so creepy and annoying." He says and you get ready to tell the most annoying thing Chris does. "It's not as annoying as your constant "Y/n,can you help me pass this level on my game." You say trying your best to mock him. You,Jimmy and Chris are laughing your asses off. "Wait,what game is it." Jimmy asks. "It's this game where you get a bunch of letters and you have to make words." You say explaining the game horribly while Chris laughs. "It's not that annoying. Do it now crack your knuckles. Show 'em how annoying it is." Chris says to you. Jimmy is still laughing at your little argument. "No,I'm not doing it." You say. "It's ok just do it." Jimmy says to you. "Alright." You say finally caving into Chris' begging. You crack your knuckles with a really loud pop and Jimmy looks at you in shock and Chris starts to cringe at the sound. "Oh my god, that's loud." Jimmy says. "Yeah and when she does it when it's quiet it scares the life out of me." Chris says exaggerating the sound of your knuckles cracking. "You just care about me because you think it hurts." You say looking at Chris. "Doesn't it hurt though?" He asks. " No!" You respond and Jimmy just laughs at you and changes the subject to something else you weren't really paying attention to it. Soon the interview ended and you got Chris all to yourself. He looks at you and asks you if you want to watch a movie. "Yes." You say but then you ask "does the knuckle cracking bother you that much." With a cute puppy voice. "No, not really,I was just kidding. But I get worried because it sounds like it hurts." He says and then kisses your nose. Then he puts on a movie and you cuddle with him. "You know I can flip my tongue on it's side and leave it there." He looks at you in a face showing that he doesn't believe you and you do it. "You're just full of surprises aren't you." He says and you both go back to your movie.

A/n:Hi. I know it's really bad. No need to remind me.
I don't really know what this was but I hope you enjoyed it I guess.
-Olivia