Art - Chris Evans

(I know I said I was gonna do a new character imagine but I changed my mind.)

Y/n's POV

(In this Y/n is a professional artist.)
I stood in my art room staring at the blank canvas in front of me. It was as big as my boyfriend,Chris Evans, so I had no idea what I would paint. I stood there a little bit more and stared at it then the idea popped into my head.

"If It's bigger than Chris,why don't I paint him something."  Then it hit me I'll paint him a picture of the thing he's known for. I'll paint Steve Rogers but every Steve Rogers from each movie.

So that was exactly what I was gonna do. Paint all of Steve's different suits.
It was going to be a surprise because I felt like doing something nice.

So I started with a sketch of Circus monkey Steve. That's what I call him in that suit.
I of course am listening to a podcast (or music whichever you prefer) and focusing on my sketch when Chris comes in.

"Hey whatcha doing!?" He says,scaring the everything out of me.
Then I remember that he's not supposed to see the painting.
So I stand in front of the canvas and try and hide the sketch so he doesn't see it.

"I'm painting something." I say mirroring his actions as he try's to move so he can see. "What are you painting?" He asks. "A picture." I say turning back to the canvas.
"Ha ha. Very funny. What picture are you painting?" He said.  "Something for a customer. I don't really know what it's supposed to be."

I know that lying is wrong but I had to do it. "How was your walk with Dodger?" I ask changing the subject and turning to him. "Good. He's really tired though. He probably asleep on the couch." He said. "Well,I made lunch and there's some leftover pasta." I said turning back to the painting.

"Ok just don't work to hard and don't stay up too late." He said giving me a hug and kissing my head.

✨Big Time Skip✨
(Still y/n's POV)
It's been a few days and I finally finished the painting .
(It looks like the picture above.)
I actually finished it yesterday but I had to leave it a day to let it dry.  For the endgame Steve, I ended up painting Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff as a little memorial thingy.

It was finally dry and it was ready to be wrapped up. I wrapped it in Captain America wrapping paper just because. And I carefully brought it downstairs.

"CHRIS! Come downstairs please!" I yell. He comes running down stairs. "Ok I'm here. What is it?" He says as he sits down on the couch. "Ok,I have a surprise for you." I say with a smile. "Is it a good surprise or a ' you're gonna make me hold a spider' surprise?" He says getting scared because he really hates spiders.

  "No it's a good surprise...maybe." I say trying to scare him. "Oh nooo!" He says.
"Ok It's really big so I'm gonna leave it on the carpet, but close your eyes."
I say while going into the other room to get the painting .

He closes his eyes and starts getting anxious to see it. "Ok you can open your eyes." I say. He opens his eyes and starts laughing with his hand on his left boob.
"Where did you find Cap wrapping paper?" He asks.

"At the store. Now open it." I yell. "Ok ok." He says as goes down on his knees to open it. He opens it to reveal the painting. "Did you paint this?" He asks in shock.

"Yes, I did." I reply. "I love it. Thank you." He says while giving me the biggest hug ever. "Where are we gonna put it?" He asks. "Where ever you want to put it." I respond.

I pick up the wrapping paper and put it in the garbage. "Babe!" Chris yells.
"What's wrong?" I reply. "I wuv you. Thank you for not getting me a spider." He says in a baby voice. "Your welcome." I reply. With the same baby voice I say
"And I wuv you too."

✨End✨

A/n: heller everybody.  I hoped you enjoyed this imagine.
I'm sorry I haven't updated but I kind lost motivation to write.
But I will be updating a bit more. If you can't see the picture just lmk and I'll do some editing.  I did get a request from someone but I will be going in order so when I get to that character I'll do your request.
-Olivia 💜🖤🥀