Perfume-Ransom Drysdale

(I have a fuck ton of perfume so that inspired this story.)

You sat in the living room,of the house you shared with your boyfriend,reading and listening to a murder mystery podcast , when Ransom comes in and turns of your podcast so he could  talk to you.

"Bebe , why do you have so much perfume?" He asks curious as to why you have a fuck ton of perfume displayed on a tray.

"Why not?" You say going back to reading . "I just wanna know why you need so many?" He asks again.

"There's nothing I could do. They come in a set ." You say,still reading your book.
He stands there quietly and looks at you . "That still doesn't explain why the fuck you have perfume on a tray." He says actually curious.

"It looks pretty like that."  He nods. "Well I was dusting,and the thing in our room with the most dust on it was you perfume tray."

You look at him and don't say anything. "Ok, what's your point Hugh." You say getting annoyed at the interrogation that he's giving you over a perfume tray.

"Nothing. I just have one question...um which one is your favourite one out of all of them."  He asks. Now he's getting very suspicious. "Um well I love all of them but the one I love the most is the cotton candy scented one."  Suddenly the color in his face drained completely.

"Oh well,I'm just gonna go back to cleaning our room." He says then turns to you again. "Um,how much was that cotton candy perfume?" He asked

"I don't remember but I do remember that it came in a set with the marshmallow one , vanilla one and red velvet one."  You say going back to your reading.

Ransom takes a deep breath in and says "Bebe,I have something to tell you but please don't get mad." You know he's about to say something that's about to piss you off because he never says please don't get mad.

"Ok,go I'm listening." You say marking your page in your book. Ransom takes a deep breath and says

"IaccidentallyknockedoveryourcottoncandyperfumebottleanditbrokepleasedontbemadIloveyou!"  He took a minute to catch his breath. "Pardon moi?"

He didn't know if you understood what he said or not but he said it again slower.
"I accidentally knocked over your cotton candy perfume bottle and it broke. Please don't be mad. I love you."

You sat in silence trying to process what he had just told you.  You took a deep breath and motioned for him to come to you with your finger. He hesitantly walked over to you.

"Come close." You said. He leaned in very slowly,trembling with fear. You whispered in his ear "Blood is red, luminol turns blue,I watch enough true crime,they'll never find you."

And just like Pietro Maximoff , he was dead...jk .... he was going to get his credit card so you could buy the bigger bottle of cotton candy perfume.

Oh how you loved your boyfriend.

A/n:Heller. I hope you enjoyed. I apologize for my Pietro joke I know I'm a bitch.
-Olivia 🦋💜🥀