Mario Kart with Mary - Frank Adler

* This one is long.  For the favourite Mario character I just went with mine but it can be read otherwise.*

You and Frank had been a couple for almost two years and he loved you very much and Mary loved you too. One afternoon you were watching Mary after school because Frank had to work a bit later. You were at the sink washing the dishes that Mary ate her snack off of . Mary was in her room playing for a bit and then came out to see why you were taking so long because you promised to play with her and she saw the case of your Nintendo switch on the couch. " Y/n?" She began. "Yes, what's up monkey." You responds,calling her the nickname you called her. She loved it when you called her the little nickname and Frank loved it too. "What's in that case on the couch."  You turn off the water and dry your hands on a towel. "Oh, that's my Nintendo switch."  She turned her head to the side and squinted her eyes. "Your what?" She asked. " My Nintendo switch. Do you want to see?" You asked her as you sat on the couch putting the case on your lap. "Ok." She said excited to see what was in the case. You tapped the spot next to you for her to sit. "So you can play games on it and you can play with other people."  "What' s that game?" She asked pointing to a little game icon on the screen. "Oh,that's Mario Kart, it's a racing game." You explain. "Can I see you play one race?" She asks bouncing on the couch hoping you say yes. "Of course. Do you want to pick my character?" You ask her. She nods her head. So you go to the character select screen and ask her which character she wants you to be. "Hmmm I like that one, she's pretty." She says pointing and princess Daisy "Why do you like her." You ask actually curious about why she chose Daisy. "Because her dress is yellow, it's unique." You looked at her shocked at her answer. "Wow." You say. "Who's your favourite character y/n?" She asks. "I like her. You say pointing at princess Rosalina. "Oh she's pretty too. What's the name of the one I like?" She asked. "Princess Daisy. And mine is Rosalina."  She smiles. "Has Frank ever played with you?" She asked. "Yeah,he plays as Mario,but I always beat him." You say and she giggles. Mary picked your car and the roads you played. She watched you play one race and win (obviously) and she really wanted to play. "Can I try a race?" She asked. "Of course you can. When Frank gets home you can race against him."  You leave her to play and go and make dinner so it's done before Frank comes home. You stop for a second while you wait for the oven to preheat, because you can't do anything else while it's preheating , and you go and check on Mary and how she's doing. "How's Mario Kart going Monkey?" You ask looking over her shoulder. "Good,I won a trophy." She said in excitement. "Ok how about we let the switch charge up for a bit, so you can go against Frank when he gets home,and while we wait you can be my special helper with dinner. Ok?" She hand you the switch and goes to wash her hands because she knows she's going to probably help you cook. You charge the switch and go back to see Mary. By the time you get back into the kitchen she had started setting the table. "Good job." You say. "Do you want to know what we're gonna be making?" You ask her. She jumps up and down and says yes excitedly. "We're gonna make our own pizza and you can put whatever you want on it." You say and you see her get more excited. By the time the pizza is almost done,Frank gets home. "Hey babe." He says and he comes over to you and kisses your head. Then Mary comes out of her room because she went into her room for a second. "Frank!" She yelled and ran and gave him a big hug. "Y/n taught me how to play Mario Kart." She said letting go of the hug. "Did she now."  He says sounding upset,pretending to scare you. "Well,let's just hope you don't beat me." He says smiling . "Well after dinner,you two are going to race each other." You say starting to wash some of the dishes again. "Sounds like a plan." He says before he goes to take a shower. "Your super special pizza is almost ready Mary." You say as she sits down in her chair ready to start eating. "Do you think Frank will like it?" She asks you. "Of course he will. You put everything on it that he likes." The timer on the oven dings you take out the pizza and let it cool for a bit. Then Frank comes out and sits next to Mary. You grab the plates Mary put out and put pizza on them. Frank takes a big bite and asks "Mary,did you make this?" "She sure did." You answer . Once all the pizza is done you clean up while Mary goes and gets her nightgown on and she goes to grab Fred and gets ready to beat her uncle in Mario Kart.  You get the controllers ready for the two of them and set up. "Alright,Mary are you ready?" You ask pretending to be an announcer at a sports event. "Yes!" She says, making her voice deep as if she were pretending to be tough and mean. "Frank,are you ready?" You ask him too. "Yes." He says making a fake mean face at Mary. They picked their characters and Mary picked the roads and they were off. "Look y/n,I'm in first!" Mary yells excited that she's beating her uncle. After they finish racing, they watch the little video to show who one the first place trophy and the winner is ... Mary! "I won!" She yells and goes to her uncle, sticks out her hand,for Frank to shake,and says good game. "Wow Mary, your a Mário Kart champion." Frank says to her. "Thank you." She says and grabs Fred and goes to bed. Frank stays with you on the couch for a bit and you lay your head on his shoulder. "You do know that I let her win right." He says to you. "Sure you did." You said. "I did!" He yelled "Shhh,your gonna wake her up." You said whispering. "Sorry.Do you wanna race me then?" He said also whispering. "I thought you would never ask." Yo say grabbing the remote getting ready to beat him. You loved Mario Kart but you loved Mario Kart with Mary a lot more.