I Don't Think He's Dead - Johnny Storm

It was a Friday night and you were sitting in a bar alone after your friend ditched you for a guy that she just met.   You ordered a drink and just sat down and thought about stuff.

Meanwhile a group of guys were talking and of course they were drunk but you could hear their entire conversation and one guy was dared to hit on you. At another table sat the fantastic four (well the guys anyway) . You'd seen them on TV and stuff before and you ended up developing the biggest crush on Johnny Storm just by seeing him on tv.

You obviously didn't see the fantastic four at the table so you didn't see your crush and even if you did see him it's not like you were going to talk to him.

One of the guys from the drunk dude table came up to you saying stuff like "hey baby girl." And "did it hurt when you fell from Heaven."

You obviously ignored him or tried to. However Johnny was watching and he was going to help you but Reed stopped him and told him not to get involved.
This drunken dude would not get off of you. At the moment he was very close to you and very close to getting killed.

Johnny was getting upset because this drunk dude was literally on top of you but Reed didn't want him to go and help you. "Dude,you gotta let me go help her , she's probably so uncomfortable." Johnny said to Reed . But he still told Johnny not to get involved.

Meanwhile you were so close to murdering this musty crusty drunk dude that was trying to pick you up.  Then he started putting his crusty hands on your thigh and that was when you lost your shit. And so did Johnny .

At this point Reed had to hold Johnny back to get him to not beat the dude touching you. Lucky for you you had super fast reflexes due to a science experiment gone wrong. 

In a matter of point one second,musty crusty drunk dude was on the floor with his front teeth missing ,a black eye and his arm  twisted and all messed up. 

Reed,Johnny,Ben and the drunk guy's friends were staring at you . Like the badass you are you ignored the literal body on the floor and went back to drinking and thinking about all your life choices.

Then Johnny came over to you and sat down. "Another one?" You said hoping it wasn't one of musty crusty drunk dude's friends. Then you looked up and realized who it was.

"Hi, I'm Johnny." He said,putting out his hand. You shook his hand and said "Y/n."
You were trying your hardest not to fangirl over Johnny.

"I saw what he was doing to ya,but my brother in law wouldn't let me help you." He said taking a sip of his drink. "That's fine. I'm a big girl I can handle myself." You said taking a sip of your drink as well.

"How did you do that? You had him down in like a millisecond." He asks. All you could respond with was "science experiment gone wrong."  He nodded.

""You like science?" He asked kinda hoping the answer was no. "Nope. Was in the wrong place at the wrong time." You said taking another sip.  "I see." He said.

You talked to Johnny for a little bit and really started to get to know him a bit. "So is he dead." He asked referring to crusty drunk dude. "No,I don't think he's dead." You say.

You glanced down and saw the time and realized it was getting really late. "I think I'm gonna go. It was nice meeting you." You said before grabbing your coat. "Let me take you, it's really dark and cold." He said stopping you before leaving. "How do I know you're not gonna kill me and throw my body in the nearest river?" He laughed and said "just trust me. You can trust me, I'm the human torch." You laughed and went with him.

Once you got to your building Johnny insisted that he went upstairs with you and he did.

"Thank you for bringing me home." You said. "Oh no problem. It's on my way home anyway." You laughed. "Can I take you for dinner tomorrow?" He asked. "Sure. Pick me up at 6." You said and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.  "Bye flame boy." You said and went into your apartment.

Johnny was o happy and so excited because he really liked you and he thought you were beautiful.

And that's how you met your now boyfriend, Johnny Storm.

A/n:I hope you enjoyed. I really don't know how stuff like that works but oh well. If there are any mistakes I'm sorry I'm really tired.
-Olivia💜🦋