Chapter Four

"Never, ever flirt with that man again," Ian says. "He's drunk as shit and won't remember by tomorrow. Plus it got him out of the room." I say Ian grabs Mickey's shirt and pulls him next to him, basically on top of him. "Damn, wait let me leave first. God, horny gay bitches." I complain as I leave the room to find Mandy. She's sitting on her bed when I find her. "They doin it?" I laugh. She stares at the wall. "My imaginary boyfriend is screwing my older brother." I laugh again. "My imaginary boyfriend is screwing my older brother." She gives me a confused look. "Ian's your brother."

"Apparently Monica Gallager had more than one fuck up." I hear her whisper shit and we break out laughing. "Wanna go light shit on fire!" I say as the idea rushes into my head. "Light what?" She asks and I look around. "Terry's clothes." I grab a handful and run out the door and to the street. I light a cig and throw it in the pile and watch it slowly light up. "Amanda, What the fuck!" I hear Mickey yell as I watch the flames wrap around various things. I step closer to it and stick my arm next to the fire. Apparently, it's too close for Mickey's liking because I'm tackled on the ground as Ian throws water on the fire. "FUCKING HELL! I wasn't gonna throw myself in!" I yell at Mickey trying to push him off me. "Don't be fucking stupid Amanda." He says as he shakes me lightly and then gets up. "Fuck you buddy. I'm sleeping somewhere else." I roll my eyes and so does he. Ian looks at Mickey's watch on his wrist and then says he has to go home. Mickey hugs him, in a side hug. "No homo though," I whisper at them causing Ian to laugh a bit.

My phone buzzes as I'm walking. "Hey, Fiona, what's up." I can hear the panic in her voice, "They took the kids." She then starts crying. "I gotta get them back." She tells me. "I'll be right back," I tell her as I walk towards town to get to the child services office. I get there and see the Gallagher kids sitting together. "Amanda, thank fuck, they're separating us," Lip tells me. I walk up to the lady who has them. "My moms neglectful and my dad's an alcoholic and I'm not safe at home." I sit next to Debbie and all their eyes widen. "Well now I'm with Debbie, Carl has Liam, And you two are together." Debbie looks at me with her eyes wide. "None of us are alone."

Me and Debbie end up in a shit place that feels on the verge of illegal. Fiona comes one day to visit. Debbie goes to the door, I don't. I do sit above them on the roof above the porch. "Amanda came here too," Fiona complains about not being able to reach me. "She found out I would be alone and ratted on herself," Debbie tells her. They talk about where their siblings are and I smile when I hear all the shit Fi is doing to get them back.

The court date comes and The Gallaghers leave. I wait till later in the night and runoff. I walk for about forty minutes. It's dark and getting slightly cold. I could go to Mickeys but I feel like I should first make sure Fiona got custody of all of them yesterday. By the time I get back, it's around two am. I knock but no one comes because everyone is asleep. I lay down on the porch and use my jacket as a blanket and fall asleep.

The morning sun comes up but I don't move. I stay laying down and try to fall back asleep. I can hear rustling in the house but I'm too tired to care. I hear the door behind me open and then a small gasp. Carl jumps in front of me and pokes me. "Are you dead." my eyes open. "Yes Carl, I'm dead." He helps me up and pulls me inside. I hear a few people call my name and Ian and Debbie run over and hug me. Debbie hugs me tight and around the waist. Ian hugs me once Debbie lets go, He hugs me like I'll break and he's a lot taller so his hug is more around my shoulders. Ian walks out of the house after he lets go and I assume he's going to Mickeys.