Chapter 16

Ian and I end up in a hospital, checked in by Mickey, Lip, and Fiona. "Amanda, It's best if you spend time in here too," Mickey whispers to me. "But I'm fine, this wasn't my idea." He smiles, a rather sad smile for someone who just got reunited with his kid, his boyfriend, and his best friend. . "I know, But maybe this is an opportunity." Lip chips in. "Only a few days," Lip tells me. "Only a few days," I repeat to myself. "I thought you said I wasn't broken. That I wasn't like Monica." I say to them, but I get no response. Ian is first to check himself in, he's old enough to do so. I can hear Fiona talking to a woman who comes up to me. "Hey," She says cheerfully. "You're going to spend some time with us." I glance at Fiona. "Your sister said it's okay." I'm a minor. I need guardian approval, And she is NOT my guardian. "Fiona can't do that! I'm only staying with her for a little, She has no legal power over me!" I tell the woman. "We can smell weed on you, and you stole a car and baby with your brother who is going to get tested for Bipolar disorder." She pauses. "Do you know how bad this situation is? It's jail bad." I laugh when she says that. "Jail doesn't scare me, lady," I tell her. I look at Fiona and Lip. "Fuck you people." And then I turn to Mickey. "And Fuck you the most. Some best friend." I turn back to the lady. "He claims he's my best friend and that he misses me and doesn't want me to run off, YET, he tries to lock me away." I pull out the police bag with my phone in it. "I have to make a call." I walk to the back of the room as I watch the others walk with Ian into a caged room.

"Enzo, Yeah I'm back. I need you to get someone out here to pick me up."

"Where are you?" 

"The nutty house." I hear him laugh. "Who put you there?" 

"Fiona, Mickey, and Lip," I answer looking at them as they cry over Ian. "They got Ian and I'm not going." 

"I'll be there in five." He tells me.

"better make it two, Fionas arguing with the lady about just throwing me in." I hang up and sit back in a chair. Mickey walks over with tears in his eyes. "he's gonna fucking hate you guys when his brain clears up." I tell him. "You locked him away. He's going to be confused, and tired and swing into an episode and YOU locked him up." Lip comes over and starts to argue. "Philip, I don't want to hear it." My phone buzzes. Here, Meet me around back. I smile at the text from Enzo. "My rides here guys, It's been fun," I say as I run out the door. 

Enzos car is parked around back as he said. I whip open the door and drive in, Trying to outrun Mickey whos yelling at me that I flushed my meds and need help. How did he find out! Enzo puts the car in reverse and drives. "You flushed your meds?"

"Didn't want them," I tell him. "And now you're leaving them?" He questions. "Yeah, first I need to get back to the house to grab my things. wait around back?" He nods and drives to the Gallaghers.  I run inside and see Debbie, Car and Liam. They go to hug me but I push them and run up to my shared room. I grab a pillowcase, with a pillow in it and fill it with the bag of my money, My toothbrush, my hairbrush, and deodorant. Then I grab my small bag, it has a few pairs of clothes, shoes, a jacket, and a blanket. I can hear Fiona arguing with Enzo downstairs. I walk past her and into the car. "Bring me to Monicas," I say loud enough that Fiona and Lip can hear.  Once we are out of their sights Enzo turns to me. "Where are we going really?" 

"I don't have anywhere else but Monicas," I tell him as I repack my bag so it fits the money in the pillowcase. 

"Then I guess we go to Monicas."

This is the end of Stupid Frank but the Beginning of the sequel which will come out tomorrow. I will add a chapter to Stupid Frank when the next book is up as a reminder to go check it out. It's going to take place a year later, after living at Monica's. It will dive into what happens when Amanda goes from living with a bipolar druggie who doesn't care about Amanda to moving back with the Gallaghers and trying to find her place in the south side.