Midnight's Punishment (Lemon)

Izuku was currently sitting on the couch playing with his phone. He looked at his messages and saw that he had over 999 so he just decided to look at them another day sense he had already looked at the important ones. (The ones that came from the women living with him) 

Izuku put his phone away and sighed as he remembered what they had told him after their long hug. "Oh we almost forgot three of our friends are coming over tonight so be nice" He remembered Yu saying and sighed. He had six more hours to waist so he decided to go and see Nemuri. 

He left the house as he knew she would be at her office. He walked down the street and nothing important happened another quiet day. He reached the place she worked and was allowed to enter by the receptionist who knew him well as Nemuri had introduced him to her.  

He knocked and her door and heard a tired and annoyed "Come in" from the other side. He opened the door and entered her office and to say the truth it took her a while to realise it was him. She looked up at him surprised to see him here none the less. 

She plopped down her pen and papers in her arms and got up. She didn't make i eye contact as she just looked down. "Is everything okay Ne-" He was cut off by a pair of lips crashing onto his. It was a hungry kiss as one of her arms played with his hair while the other went behind his back. Off course he didn't remain idol and moved his hands around her waist. 

She was so needy as she teased his tongue in order to get him to 'fight back'. The two parted as the need for air was rising. She looked deep into to his eyes and he could see how much she needed him and to be honest he needed her because in the end that was why he had gone there. 

She looked on her right. He saw the door and got the hint. He wanted to just go in there and fuck her brains out but he felt as if he needed to inflict some punishment on his lovely woman. 

He licked his lips and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the other room with her kissing his cheek and neck. He put her down and grinned. 

------------------------------------------------------LEMON--------------------------------------------------------

She looked at him confused. Why was he just looking at her? "You know you are really naughty~" He said with a grin and she looked at him surprised. She quickly caught on and decided to partake. "How so~?" She asked with a sultry voice and he chuckled.  

"You seduce one of your students,  have sex with him and then you introduce him to more women that want to seduce him" He says and puts his finger on her chin. A blush spreads across her cheeks. 

She had never seen him this dominant but she liked it! She was in the mood before but know she was seconds before pouncing him. He licked his lips and kissed her. He could sense her hunger as she let his tongue go in her mouth wanting him to take control. 

He wrapped his tongue around hers pleasuring her. His hands went down to her breast giving them a few squeezes before fondling them. She moaned in the kiss and the two parted for air  with him having a devious smirk on his face sending shivers down her spine. She was starting to get wet.

He pulled down his shorts and then took off his underwear releasing his erection from it's hold. She gently grabbed it, slowly stroking it and licking the sides as she took in his musk. "You were waiting for this weren't you?" He asked and she nodded taking his whole length in her mouth.

She looked up at him and true hunger could be seen in her eyes. She went slow going down to the base of his cock and then going back up to the tip giving it quick kisses that made him twitch and while it felt amazing this was still her punishment. 

He grabbed the back of her head and she squealed in excitement knowing what he was planning. He forced her head down his whole length and she took it. Both went faster with her becoming more wet and him releasing even more pre-cum.

She wanted him to release so badly but he just kept holding it in. She went faster and faster and he was in euphoria moaning. "Nemuri i am close!" He said and she made some noises that could be translated to. "Cum Inside" 

He did as he was instructed ropes of cum going in her mouth. She swallowed all of it though you would expect nothing less from the r18 rated hero. She opened her mouth showing she had swallowed all of his cum something he found really sexy. 

She smiled at him laying back down at the bed spreading her lower walls open giving him a very erotic site. "How about you come and punish me directly" She begged wiggling her lower half at him. He smiled a wicked one at that and positioned himself above her, his cock spreading her hungry lips. 

She wrapped her arms and legs around his body and tried to force him in her but he stayed there looking down at her beautiful figure. "Remember this is still your punishment" He said and she pouted. 

He suddenly pulled back and lifted her up with him. She tightened the hold around him not wanting to fall off of him. "This is better"  He said and rammed his erection straight in her from bellow. He had full control his hands gripping her ass. 

She moaned as he went faster and faster his hips becoming blur. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him but he won that battle too.  She moaned his name something that made him go even faster something she thought was not possible. 

"Izu i am cumming!" She screamed her walls tightening around him. He didn't slow down at all prolonging her orgasm even more and even when it died down he still went strong though he was getting close to his release. 

He spanked her leaving a light red mark on her ass. Her body was glued to his, oh how she loved it when he was this rough, spanking her and making her moan his name. She was reduced to a moaning mess and it was about time he gave a reward for going through all of his punishment. 

"Nemuri i am close!" He shouted and she looked deep into his emerald eyes. "Please do it inside!" She said and he complied as this was the one order he was more than glad to follow through. 

He came deep inside feeling her womb. Luckily for both she was on the pill just in case he got her pregnant which he would have. 

The two looked at each other star struck from the intense sex they just had. He kissed her again and she kissed back. The kiss became a make out session and that continued to two more rounds of rough messy sex after which both laid down at the bed they hadn't used. 

----------------------------------------------------Lemon End-----------------------------------------------------

Two hours later 

Izu looked at the sleeping beauty that had her head in his chest. She looked so cute with her scent filling his nose. He smiled and gave her quick kisses gaining giggles in return. "Morning beautiful" He said and she kissed him, a brief but full of love kiss. 

"Morning love" She said and he blushed at his new nickname. "Like that?" She teased and he held her close. "I don't mind it" He said and the two kissed again. "Well either way i have to go back to work though you did a number on me" She said and he chuckled. "Sorry?" He said and she giggled. 

"Nope" She said smirking and he smiled. She put her hands on his chest and kissed one last time before she got up showing him her amazing figure he loved so much. He quickly followed her hugging her from behind planting little kisses on her shoulders much to her delight. 

"Can i tell you something?" He whispered and she nodded looking back at the green haired teen. "I like your hair like this" He said and she giggled. Unlike usual her hair had no product and it was just let down covering her slim waist and back. 

"I will take note of that" She said and kissed him holding his hands which were on on her belly.